I don't get mad very often, BUT

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jan 18, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Today I got really upset at a woman. They had some problems here at the local high school today. Now my kids have already graduated from HS, the youngest 3 years ago. It seems that some kid that goes to the school put on his Facebook page, Happy birthday Robert E. Lee monday. Well this started a mini race war, the had to call the police. Well some how my youngest son got called out by a grown woman on Facebook. She said that her husband had heard my son use the N word at work monday. He works at a grocery store. Only one problem! On Dec. 5, 2011, my son had shoulder surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff,and a torn anterior labrum. He has not been at work since before his surgery. This woman was saying that it is a fact that my son was there and that he had said that, she knew what she was talking about. My son tried to tell the lady that he hasn't been at work since his surgery, but she kept saying it is a fact. Daddy is going to have to have a talk with this woman. I don't care what people say about me, but LEAVE MY KIDS ALONE!

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

People are ridiculous. Some people like to get mad/upset and will gladly except anything as 100% truth if it gets them there. I'd bet an awful lot of money this woman is of little importance to anyone and is looking for something to change that. You aint finding it on Facebook.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Sounds like someone is going to have to shake a [itch bay].

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I am a huge fan of your sense of humor. No homo.

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Move to VA, we celebrate Lee Jackson Day as an official Holiday. Frackin friday before mlk day.........lol

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Love it when people swear up and down that something is "true" despite it being impossible. It's a favorite.

8. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Let the damn bigfoot go

9. WM

WM Active Member

10. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

75 gonna join the slapAho tribe!

11. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Neanderthal?