I'm vehicle shopping and need opinions...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by lylsmorr, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Volalum

Volalum Member

Thats not exactly true of their new trucks, just FYI...

This is from the article below "It's one ugly truck all right. Problem is, it can be a little uglier than the buyer expects. Tundra is one of the models that is putting a pretty big blemish on Toyota's reputation for quality, reliability and customer service"

Consumer complaints about Toyota Tundra

Not bashing Toyota, just make sure you do research before buying. I know all car manufacturers have their issues, but Toyota has had issues with the Tundra since the body style change.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Sorry I took so long, I liked the 99 well enough to buy another after having it for ten years. So far I have no regrets. It handles well for a SUV, gets better gas mileage then most, has adequate power and what I feel is one of the better AWD systems. It is not as practical as a more truck oriented vehicle.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Me too.

The only thing that has kept me from buying a Toyota is the towing and hauling I do. My next truck will probably be a 3/4 ton diesel. I've got some heavy equipment and do a lot of hauling boats and trailers full of 4-wheelers

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Chevy Silverado 3500=Beast

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Well, finally made a decision and pulled the trigger

[​IMG]

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It's not a cj but still badass

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Looks nice! I just bought a 2009 Avalanche Z71. I Love it.

8. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Lylsmorr we have the same care now except mine is a 2007 and red rock...

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Grassyass

I wouldn't trade mine for anything, now. I am mad at myself for not getting a Wrangler before now

10. San Diego Vol

San Diego Vol New Member

I bought a 2007 Nissan Titan 4x4 about 8 months ago for around $22k. I love it and you should check them out