Indy's Madden 2017 Circle Jerk Online Season

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Jan 28, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

R-e-l-a-x

2. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

Lets just close this down and get the NCAA dynasty going. It will take off.

3. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I'm pretty surprised that this is (sort of) still going. Seems the writing was on the wall weeks ago.

I always enjoyed the [itch bay]ing in dynasty threads more than actually playing in them

4. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

So we can count you in?

5. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

This is really only between 4 people at this point. The three unbeatens and wounded. Everyone else pretty much has a terrible record although the guy with the Colts I suppose has an outside shot if he finishes the season strong.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm still opening to axing this in its current form at the end of the season and recreating it as an 8-man franchise with everyone in 2 divisions.

Rockyhillvol
    Indy
    Ben
    Tim

Duckman
    WM
    Duane
    ?????

I'm still of the belief that the lack of user games is what's killing this thing. There's no buzz in the thread when nobody is playing each other.

7. Joseph Brant

Why bother continuing the season when the train's already run off the tracks?

8. Joseph Brant

Sure, but if I lose I'll quit and rejoin with as long as I get a better team.

9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

There are still 6 or 7 keeping up with it. Plus given we are about 11 weeks in I would like to see it finished out as well.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And let's be honest, with 3 undefeated users, there's going to be some fireworks at some point.

11. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

So...Indy. Is Duansesaur your friend or Harrys? If he is yours any chance you could get in touch with him about playing tonight when this advances? Otherwise I won't be able to play until Sunday real late since I'll be out of town all weekend.

12. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I also already sent him a message on live.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Just texted him.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He's unavailable tonight. How late are you thinking on Sunday? We can probably delay the advance for a day if necessary.

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Not sure to be honest. Maybe 9 or 10. Central time.

16. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Is the Ravens guy a poster here or someone's friend.

17. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Ravens guy is wounded mullet (WM) on here.

18. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Indy, any word on if your friend will be on tomorrow night. It's looking like I will be on around 7 for the record.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He said he preferred 9 over 10 when I asked him, but he might prefer 7 even more. Want me to ask him if 7 works?

20. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

WM, can you play today? I tried to pm you the other day but I think mine don't go through sometimes when on mobile.