POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by HCKevinSteele, Oct 30, 2022.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

She's still in NYC. The dude was chilling in the Bahamas. If he was testifying tomorrow, why was he still in the Bahamas? Technically could get there in time, but seems, uh, rushed for such a big thing to fly in the day of. Maybe they pulled the trigger because they didn't think he was showing up. Kind of neuters the conservative conspiracy if he was in the Bahamas, imo.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

But not exactly the same amount, so useful idiots say this a dem conspiracy to... uh, arrest him.

3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Think it was supposed to be virtual but his lawyers were kinda indicating he might not dial in regardless.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Wasn't he going to zoom in?

5. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Yes.

zehr27 likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh, good point. maybe.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Can't he zoom in from prison? I don't see why to cancel it. Let him plead the 5th.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Prison internet is only for educational purposes.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I hope they do this. Can they?

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

People have zoomed from prison before.

11. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

People are saying it’s bullshit they did this 12 hours before he was going to be put under oath at a congressional hearing. Believe it or not, sometimes people who happen to be conservative have valid concerns. And plenty of Dems are just as pissed too about him not testifying tomorrow. It’s not a universally partisan concern.

If anything only left wing partisan hacks think nothing is wrong with the timing here. Which of course is interesting in itself.

12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

**It's a joke**

13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Lol. But I’m the one who knows nothing about congressional hearings huh? Hilarious

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Hard to tell with some people.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If the situation was flipped I would be willing to bet the same reaction would be happening.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

If he zooms in, this will be a bunch hand wringing over literally nothing

17. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

His lawyers were already indicating he wasn't going to appear before the arrest. No way he agrees to meet tomorrow.

18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Agreed. Hopefully he dies. But not looking likely

19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

* DOES not dies lol. Damn you autocorrect

20. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Eh I don’t think they can get away with “he hung himself and the guard was asleep and the cameras don’t work” deal again.