Interesting article on Tyndall's Play Style

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by dknash, Apr 28, 2014.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

considering where he's previously been trying to recruit players to I don't read too much into that, but he's gonna have to beat some people in recruiting here, for sure.

2. jjacks6790

jjacks6790 Member

Yes I'm curious if he'll try hard for actual talent or try to develop it himself as he's done previously.

3. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Visit with Cofer supposedly went well and Ronnie Johnson is no longer considering UT (or vice versa).

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Richardson looked like a star at the end of the season.

5. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

FWIW, Dortch has also said that he would not at all be surprised if Tyndall did not end up with a better recruiting class this year via transfer and juco than the 4 that Martin had signed. At the time, I took it to mean that he meant as in completely or additions to any of them that stay on board like possibly Cofer.

6. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Some dude that has a hard on for our coach - think he worked under him or something.

8. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Pretty much. Kind of doubt there's any prior employment relationship though.

He does the Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, and it looks like some stuff for the NBA and the SEC website.

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He also does local radio spots throughout Tennessee. I like him.