Is This A Real Ghost?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 26, 2015.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Limited backstory. This is all that I know, having just heard it, and received the pic today. So, you can ask me dates / times , details, etc., but I probably won't have an answer for anything beyond these facts, at least without asking further questions / awaiting a response.

I know the guy who sent me this. We are very good friends. A lady (I'll call her Jane) who has worked in his office for some time, and is seemingly normal in all regards, showed this to him, and told him of the events surrounding the photo. In turn, he sent the pic to me, and relayed the story to me.

Some time ago, Jane moved in with her brother, who owned an older house in East TN, and his son.

The brother tells Jane that she can use an unoccupied bedroom to stay in.

Sometime after moving in, Jane notices odd occurrences in the home. These included hearing the sounds of footsteps, lights and televisions coming off and on, seemingly by themselves, and when no one else was at home, awake or in those areas of the house.

When Jane mentions these occurrences to brother and son (also her nephew), they say that these things are commonplace.

The brother tells Jane that the house was owned by a woman who lived and died there. After she died, both the property and her physical belongings were auctioned off. Another man purchased the home at auction, and lived there for some unknown amount of time. He later sold the home to Jane's brother, for unknown reasons. When showing the brother the home, the man said that he believed the house to be haunted, and felt obligated to make this known to Jane's brother. When Jane's brother asked why he believed this, the man recounted similar experiences (e.g. Footsteps, lights and television turning off and on, etc.), but went on to say that he slept in the previous and since-deceased woman's bedroom, and that she would often visit him at night, and the two would converse. The brother was not dissuaded by these tales, and bought the home.

Upon moving in, Jane was given the same room where the previous owner and the woman who owned it before him, had also/were alleged to have slept. Outside of the other shared occurrences (e.g. Footsteps, lights and television turning off and on, etc.), Jane also experienced floating lights / orbs in her room. However, I am not aware of any incident where she ever saw or was visited by any ghost, or communicated with it. She recounted the stories of the orbs to her brother and his son, who seemed to simply chalk them up with the other odd occurrences.

Recently, at night, Jane was in her bedroom, saw the orbs and yelled for her brother and son, so as to show them. The brother and son entered the room, and each saw the orbs. The brother took out his phone and began taking pictures of the orbs. The son, went somewhere else in the home and retrieved a Ouija Board (forgive the cliche,but that is what I was told), ostensibly, in hopes of "communicating" with the orbs / ghost / aliens, whatever. He was unsuccessful. After a few moments of snapping pics of the orbs, they went away. Immediately afterwards, in reviewing the pics on the brother's phone, they found this image - but which they never saw with their own eyes, but just orbs, instead.

Here is the image, and which I have been told is original and untouched:

[​IMG]

And there were only three people in the room, or the entire house - Jane, her brother and his son.

Thoughts?

2. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

First reaction would be a digital add on.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

No. Nor is heaven real or least not exactly as described by Christians. http://www.projectcasting.com/news/heaven-is-for-real-fake/

seems to me if it's legitimately untouched they'd have a nice story to tell and money to make. also seems like it'd be pretty easy to test to see if it's fake.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I say no...but one more shirt on that hanger and that mother****er is going to snap.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

ha ha ha

6. Tenacious D

I have no idea. All I know is that I do know the guy who sent it to me, and he has known "Jane" for some time.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

btw I think I would have used the video camera on the phone if shit was swirling around me.

9. Tenacious D

I also have no idea what that locked door is, where she seems to be facing, either.

And 'Shop is amazing - but I don't know that you'd be best doing it along a whitish background, with lines and bordering a black and white splotchy picture.

Also, notice that her dress goes "trough" the bedspread (bottom left, just see the corner and tan bedspread).

10. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats, living together, mass hysteria!

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yes sir, it is true. This man has no ****.

12. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Rofl

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Too clear to be real...or not.

Also, was lady old when she died? If so, this ghost is too young to be her....because ghosts stick around at the age they were when they passed away, right?

14. GahLee

If they believe it to be real, I'm outta that mother****er pronto.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

my brother's friend just posted this on facebook. never met her, but she's batshit crazy:

So, I'll tell ya, the Pittock Mansion was amazing! Gorgeous home built in 1909, finished and moved into in 1914, 16000 sq ft, 4 floors and some of the most gorgeous grounds ever...I cannot wait to come back and see it at Christmas time! That being said, it was your quintessential "upstairs/downstairs" home. Gate lodge for the chauffeur and all! The kitchens are amazing! But, I walked into the foyer where they start the tour and there was Henry Pittock...standing next to me in his period white suit and and looking quite dapper and I heard very firmly in my left ear (whilst I was trying to listen to the tour guide of course,) ... "Quite a place, huh?" and he kept getting close enough to bump into me...and then of course his wife Georgianna,whom he lovingly referred to as "Georgie", at least to me, was very present in her rooms and sewing room....she was very sweet. Just very present. She did quite enjoy having people enjoy her home and all the work put into it...she only ever lived in it for 5 years! Henry's a kick though... but I think they enjoyed having children in their home the most. They were pretty proper people, at least Georgianna was...I saw her sitting on the settee in the music room, staring out the window over her roses. She was wearing the proper corseted black dress of a wealthy woman and looked quite beautiful. She looked like she did in the pictures of herself as a young woman. And Henry looked taller to me than he actually did in reality, although I think it was just how he wanted people to see him, lol! He was a short guy! There's also a little boy running around who stays quite close to the original children's bedroom, but plays everywhere. Then their daughter's bedrooms were quite "hazy" for lack of a better term...just white smokey energy everywhere. To me, for whatever reason today, the groundskeeper's home, "The GateLodge," was the most active. A very sweet home, and the family who lived there the longest was fantastic, but it felt the heaviest energetically. I really felt Georgianna around when I walked through her roses! Oh, the servant's area, boiler room, and servants stairwell...crazy active! But we weren't allowed to go back there...unless you take on of the "behind the scenes" tours they do once a month...gift store was beautiful, all cool old turn of the century art and gifts, and just an amazing experience. Henry gave me part of the tour himself which I loved and was respectfully grateful for! There were very positive energies, just very present! All in all, you should definitely go!

16. GahLee

Absolutely. Patrick Swayze still looked stunning, not a hair out of place.

17. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Damn

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

[youtube]4sKzPBu2M8A&feature[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I thought I knew how to embed videos...guess not.