Its a beautiful morning

Discussion in 'Sports' started by TXA&M07, Sep 27, 2011.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

i'm sorry you bring absolutely nothing to our conference.

2. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

I think you're in the minority on that one.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

[uck fay] ass To mouth

4. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

i have a tn t shirt with the helmet on the front and the sec logo on the back just below the collar.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

But do you wear jerseys to games?

6. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

only wear them when i go out to dinner or maybe to work. never ever to a game though...

7. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

for the record, i am not a big fan of the move. i just don't really see how it helps the sec all that much. that said, it's a done deal so it's time to move on pretty much. i am curious as to who else is headed our way...

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

What do you bring? A history of being the second best school in your state? We have that. Traditions and pagentry? We have that. A history of winning? Nope. Exposure to Texas for recruiting? Everybody know you fight over the Texas and OU scraps.

It's a solid academic school, but that's not we are talking about here.

=rpvol= likes this.
  9. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

They bring this.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Just add that title to the "We're a top ten Athletic Department" discussion lol

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

See also: Auburn, Ole Miss, Mississippi St, Kentucky, Vandy and Arkansas

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Anyone care to speculate how A&M's season unfolds next year? I'm thinking maybe 1 win in the West.

13. WM

WM Active Member

I wish message boards were around when USCe and Arkansas came on board. The verbal raping would have been entertaining just on the endless [ock cay] play on word threads.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

If message boards existed to consolidate the masses, South Carolina never would have been invited in.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They'll beat both Mississippi schools and they have, at worst, a 50/50 shot at Auburn.

16. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Well, if women's equestrian wasn't at the forefront of this thing, then you've got me. All that matters I guess is that they bring television sets in two of the country's largest metro areas and, in turn, more $. Good for the SEC? I don't know. I think regionalism in college athletics has been one of the keys to its incredible success.

But if we're talking about athletic competition, I think the only thing the SEC "needs" or could use is a legitimate threat to Kentucky's long-term basketball dominance. Kentucky's record in the SEC basketball tournament is an embarrassment to the remainder of the conference.

17. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

Yall still [itch bay]ing about this? Starting to look like Shaggybevo around here.

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Welcome to the SEC