Jaason Lewis 2015 VA ATH

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Dec 9, 2013.

1. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

Peterman, Riyahd Jones and Geraldo Orta have already graduated and could look elsewhere for PT.

Then you've got guys that are already recruited over or will be recruited over like Justin King, Cody Blanc, AJ Branisel, Kenny Bynum, Kendall Vickers and Lemond Johnson.

I've also heard that Trevarris Saulsbury will be put on a medical scholarship, so that will open up another spot.

I think you could also see a guy like Mack Crowder or Brett Kendrick leave if they get beaten out during practice.

Hope that helps.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think Bransiel ends up sticking and being a decent contributer but the rest of that list are all likely to leave

3. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Branisel redshirted, don't think he's gone, esp w/ Helms departure. Vickers RS'd. I think Bynum, Crowder and Kendrick stay as well. Arnold, Foreman, Stocstill and Swafford may be ones to watch

Down the line Jenkins and his bad knees may be one to watch as well.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Isn't Branisel the former vollyball player that looks like Tarzen and played like Jane?

Nevermind, I see that was Woody Quinn. Sorry Branisel.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Jenkins and his "chronic knee issues" do seem likely for a medical redshirt

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Vol.

If not, didn't want.

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Custom made avatar may seal the deal

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Bynum and Johnson will likely stick around as well. Both guys bond well with the team.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Jenkins likes being with the team. He is a very unselfish player.

10. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Arnold and Srocstill are walk ons.

11. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Are there any current commits that look Juco bound or might be "casualties"?

And, might I add that it is much more interesting to discuss how to get all the guys that are good and want to play here in...instead of how 22 leaves room for next year...and how the 2** we just signed has only 2 years of organized football experience and has "tremendous upside" and character!

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Butch Jones should send [ddiapos] a portion of his salary for making him look so good getting players. DDIAPOS thought recruiting meant the players were supposed to recruit him for a spot on the team.