Jalen Ramsey

Discussion in 'Sports' started by justingroves, Aug 10, 2014.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He got kicked out of practice for physical play.

Fisher told the media he has to decide if he wants to play for Florida State.

He needs to transfer to Knoxville imo

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Wait, kicked out for physical play?

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I too am confused.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Glad we had a bunch of ****tards blowing up his Twitter about not playing in Knoxville, then.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You can practice fast while also practicing smart. No sense in injuring teammates in practice.

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Isn't this the kid that has ran his mouth about UT constantly since hie recruitment?

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

rudy. . .rudy. . .rudy. . .rudy. . .rudy. . .rudy. . .rudy. . .

9. Like Von Bell and many instate players before him, Dooley sent his calls to voicemail, so I can hardly blame him.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"Hey, Von. Coach Dooley here. Listen, watched some tape of you playing, and I want to say I look forward to seeing you in Orange and White. Of course, we need to work on how you wipe the sweat off of your forehead, you are doing it wrong. You use your left hand, wipe right to left. Also, and not to pick nits, you need to make sure the gatorade label is pointing OUTWARD when you hold the bottle. Anyway, call me or not. Whatever."

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

They are the defending NC's with a Heisman winner at QB, they better be gearing up for getting every team's best game instead of coddling Winston.