jameis winston. point shaving?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by snoball5278, Nov 6, 2014.

1. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

riggghttt. it's one thing to take a couple of grand for signing autographs. it's quite another to make sure you never play in the nfl ever.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I can't even quantify the stupidity if this is true.

4. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I absolutely believe Jameis is that stupid. Is that a reputable site?

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

No clue if it's true, but I'm with you. Very little from this guy would surprise me. At some point, you've gotta take a stand if you want to save any shred of honor and dignity, again, if true.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they claim the guy had a 4.0 in HS. the other strange thing is everyone says he's one of the most dynamic leaders in the country. guy must be bipolar.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

The bookie should pay up. That's the risk.

They all know this is illegal right?

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you'd think he just would have told him to go screw himself and not pay him and left it like that.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

He's too stupid to understand point shaving, or he's been trolling everyone in sports harder than its ever been done before.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Seems more like a piece of shit to me, but I've been wrong before.

11. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

One of my friends knew him fairly well in middle school and played baseball with him before they went to different high schools. According to him he's not necessarily stupid when it comes to school (don't know about the 4.0 though) but he is an absolute imbecile when it comes to making decisions that could screw up his future. Obviously we already knew this, but there seems to be no limits to his stupidity.

12. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

idk. but the story is all over the interwebz. i just linked the first site after a google search.

13. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

i agree.

14. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

agreed. he gave up much more of lead than was necessary. maybe he just felt like a challenge.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

who knows. all I know is he's very highly thought of in the locker room.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yeah my guess would be all the ball washing his entire life has made him feel like he can do whatever he wants and has killed his common sense.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the dollar amount is just too low for me to buy this. surely there are ample ways he could get $5K under the table without throwing football games.

18. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

there is the smallest part of me that could see him doing it just as a favor for a buddy. i honestly believe he is that dumb.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Has anyone ever seen Bassman and Jameis in the same room before?

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Just because Bass claims to have a fast 40 time doesn't mean he's black. Come on Indy...