Jason Croom

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 27, 2014.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

We need Pearson to hurry up and get healthy.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Croom should be working the middle with Wolf.

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Croom is a little [itch bay] when facing corners. Running him across the middle might send him to the insane asylum.

4. Beechervol

Step up or step off.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Used this term in front of the wife and kids without thinking. That wasn't my smartest move.

6. LunaFreak

LunaFreak loves Bowling

7. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Malone obviously has talent, but he drove me crazy at least twice yesterday where he wouldn't make a play on the ball.

I don't care if the ball's overthrown or there are two guys next to you; go attack the damn ball.

8. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

Exactly. Tbh, he's probably the most naturally gifted WR on the roster but his work ethic or drive or whatever you want to call it is what's keeping him from being a real difference maker.

Just for example, look back at the OU game when Worley threw the pick 6. North was never going to catch that CB but he chased him full speed from one endzone to the other. It didn't make a difference on the scoreboard but that kind of effort is the difference in good players and great players.

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Then that needs to be addressed during the week. This team isn't good enough to punish him with lost reps.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It is. Malone gets called out daily by Butch. He pulled Malone out if WR drills and made him watch Hurd, while saying "this is how a 5 star practices Josh" over his megaphone.

11. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

Damn.

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Huffman would like to take a megaphone to Butch and Bigeastian.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Butch may be stocking the roster for the next guy, but Tennessee is really close to winning a lot of games.

14. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I really hope so. I think we've all waited long enough.

15. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Inches make the champion

16. Beechervol

Eye discipline.

17. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

One Tennessee. One play at a time, one game at a time, one brick at a time, one turd at a time. You can't get to two before there's one. One Tennessee.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

But Coach said we had a double brick day Friday.

19. Beechervol

We got one before we got two.

And you have a higher ed?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, sometimes you can just get 2. Like, you have 0 then you have 2. Have you ever gotten one pant and then another pant to make a pair of pants? No. You just get a pair of pants. Same with glasses. You don't buy a sun monocle then another sun monocle. You buy a pair of sunglasses.

You don't gain a ball and then another ball. You gain a pair of balls.

Puttin' this education to work.

[​IMG]