Jennings

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by The Dooz, Sep 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Who knows. I don't have a huge problem with it.

I was done with him when he bailed on his teammates until Butch was fired. It's fine to hate the coach,but get your ass on the sideline and support your teammates.

reVOLt and sbradle4 like this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, I think the dismissal caused the video

A-Smith, TangoUniform and lylsmorr like this.
  3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I’m betting there may be an off-season path to reinstatement.

hohenfelsvol and justingroves like this.
  4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Douchebag Jimmy Hyams reporting that Jennings no showed for practice before Georgia Tech and was found stoned in his room.

Neat how he is all of a sudden reporting this information.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Woops. That wasn’t Jimmy, just some random Twitter account responding to Jimmy.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Also being reported that he didn’t attend class and wouldn’t have been eligible anyway.

Also, he came back to practice earlier this week, wanted to play QB, got denied, and left.

Seems odd they allowed him to practice if he had academic issues. This late in the semester you would think they would already know if he had eligibility concerns.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not going to just believe things about players this year at face value, given the staff they were given.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't blame you, but Jennings has been a handful for everyone involved up there.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It’s in Hyams blog.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

If somebody told him he could play QB, that’s such a blatant lie some of it’s on him for actually believing it.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That was part of the recruiting pitch.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And seriously, I think Jennings running some option with Kelly and Chandler plus the occasional bomb to Calloway is just what we need for this game.

Worth noting several of those guys might be hurt, which could change my opinion, but I don’t quite care enough to research.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Simplifying things to middle school level is how we beat Vandy in 2008.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It really was

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Too many coaches try to do too much and keep adding when they’re struggling.

Simplifying and focusing on what you can do is a winning formula at any level in football.

justingroves likes this.
  16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I was talking about now. I don’t know why he showed up to practice this week, thinking he was going to play QB. That ship sailed after the Florida game last year, if not sooner, but that’s how Hyams made it sound.

17. atlvol1

atlvol1 Member

That Hyams article reeked of bullshit to me.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Last year we had Dobbs on the team and a coach that couldn’t be proven to be lying about having two Joe Montana’s on the roster.