Jewbaccah doesn't like hatvol

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Jewbaccah, May 19, 2013.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Remain would require me having been "mad" in the first place. You wildly overestimate yourself. Now, go off to the job you landed at since you couldn't play in real life.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

He's smart. That elevates him over 99% of the interwebs. That's the point of this place. If you want dumbassery, you know where to find it.

3. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I mean you understand you don't even make sense at this point. I noticed you stopped changing all my post. Did daddy reprimand you? Hat have to play nice now?

4. WM

WM Active Member

Woah, where did this come from?

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Pooch is an angry drunk that tries to use big words to intimidate. Talk to him tomorrow when he sobers up.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Oh, and I think he also still holds a bit of a grudge about you putting him in the faildozer tournament. Don't wanna speak for him though. Take what I say with a grain of salt.

7. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Who is their and what hypocrisy?

Is this a Jewbaccah/Dan Brown enigma?

8. OrangeEmpire

I think poochy was attempting to supercharge the fuel in the dumpster.

9. OrangeEmpire

He is not angry, he is eclectic with a hint of dainty.

10. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I hear guys on here complain all the time about VN MODs. Hat has someone disagree with him and goes apeshit like its Facist Friday and nothing. I am not seeing the difference between the sites now lines are blurred. All in all it was worth it to witness Hat meltdown.

11. OrangeEmpire

What exactly did Hat do?

Did this start in the gpa thread?

12. OrangeEmpire

Also, for clarification, you blame Tenny for inaction?

13. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Yes, I disagreed with his assessment of why GPA spiked. I said I was ready for Pearl sequel. He exploded and got angry. He went to all my post and started changing them to say disparaging remarks towards myself. I then responded by attempting to notify Tenny or mods of his action he deleted threads or continued altering post in same manner. I then engaged the enemy at his level and began threads discussing his paternal responsibilities and likeness to one Axion Jackson. It evolved from there. I expect such behavior from Hat. He is rain man with a little more self control. I found his behavior to be amusing but figured it would be rained in. However, the post by Tenny approving of his actions was disheartening. I thought more highly of sense of justice. He may have privately done so as Hat stopped altering post at this point.

I would not have traded it though to witness Hat in full meltdown despite what he will claim or how others might white knight him. He was in a full on state of mania. It was glorious.

14. OrangeEmpire

I am an expert witness to many a Hat fights, what exactly was the point of meltdown?

Which of your thoughts were changed?

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Hat fights. Good one.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I don't want to get in the middle, but do you really think Hat went "apeshit"? Really? I know Hat. That's nowhere near apeshit.

Carry on.

17. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He altered something like 10 post, not sure exactly. I can not remember what they all said originally. He deleted two threads.

I went back and re-edited the first one he altered in the GPA thread. From what I can tell he was angry from the moment I dared to disagree with him. This is due to our history dating back to VN. I would often poke the bear so to speak back in the day. I think actual meltdown occured when he made some claims about me and such that honestly were from left field and he did not get the traction he thought he would. Or it may have been when I began discussing an old wound from VN days when it came out Bruce had blown him off and this and not his judgment of his character was the catalyst for his ehate of Pearl. At this point he became a kin to Rain Man and began rehashing the same insults over and over again. He unfortunately does not know Jewbaccah and had picked the wrong pressure points.

At the time we were getting ready to go to a birthday dinner for my wife. She kept asking me why are you smiling so much. I had so much trouble explaining it to her. I said it was like a 9 year old (Hat) had lost it in the lunch room and started throwing food, except in message board context. I dont think she understood nor should she.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

At some point you need to realize that simply acting victoriously doesn't mean you haven't been embarrassed.

19. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He seemed pretty motivated to me. If yesterday was like orange level upset, what would red look like?

20. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Go ahead and push that button. Havent seen the red level in a spell.