Jonathan Ford RB AL

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Jewbaccah, Jan 8, 2013.

Tags:
  1. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Next year's haul of legacy's and good Tennessee talent should help. If that don't do it than we'll probably be back in the market for a new coach in a few years. I just hope a different UT leadership will be leading that search.

2. He is now a 4* top 200 player on rivals.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

We need a RB.

4. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Didn't want him - now I do.

5. Montrell

Montrell New Member

Rivals is way out of the loop biw. It took them forever to bump Jonathon Ford and Vonn Bell to a 5-star. I hate to say it but it's obvious 247 has put Rivals to shame. It just looks like Rivals is tagging along with 247's rankings.

I'm still shocked nobody has bumped Weismann to a 4-star. The kid is an elite guard prospect. How any of these guys can rate that overated Olineman up here at Lakota West ahead of Weismann is beyond me and just shows how off some of these recruiting analysts are.

6. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Good News. Auburn has a couple guys ahead of Ford they want including Folston. So he cannot commit to them. He evidently is now considering not going there this weekend. If that happens he becomes a VOL lean.

7. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

there are rumors that he may come back for an unofficial

8. Hopefully the weather allows it. Him coming back on his own dime this weekend would be fantastic news.

9. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Georgia and FSU have offered.

10. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He is announcing on signing day. He grew up an Auburn fan. I doubt they factor in but UGA is trying real hard.

11. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Yeah. He's a hot commodity right now (recruitment blowing up), wonder if he delays.

A quick look...
    Auburn looks favorable here. Their RB depth is similar to ours (upperclassmen)---SR, 4 JR's, Blakely is a SO. Juco Artis-Payne is enrolled.

Alabama, Kamara may join Henry, Jones, and Tenpenny. Damn, they're loaded. Again!

Georgia on the other hand is loaded---2 SO's (Gurley & Marshall), 2 JR's, & 2 SR's. Longshot, but maybe Turner will reconsider. Love to have him.

In the SEC, Tennessee's his best bet for early (and often) PT.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Decommitted from Vandy

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

14. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Auburn.

15. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Folston to Auburn. Ford should be a VOL. playing time is a big issue for Ford. Reason he almost did not visit Auburn was Folston.

16. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Fingers crossed, hope we atleast get one back....

17. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Ford would be a huge pickup.

A-Smith likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Zing

19. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

UGA fans are expecting Ford to be theirs if Kamara goes to Alabama.

20. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Did he visit UGA?