POLITICS Katie Hill

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

“Since 2003, taxpayers have shelled out nearly $300,000 to settle 13 sexual harassment or sex discrimination claims made against a representative, according to the House Administration Committee and House Office of Compliance.”

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...xual-harassment-20181212-story.html?_amp=true

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You don't see the difference between sexual harassment and/or sex discrimination.... and consensual sex?

I believe that you do, I'm just therefore curious about the link.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

What you described - a consensually sexual relationship going south and unfairly impacting a career / job - is exactly sexual harassment.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I think it would fall under wrongful termination. Since the issue deals with termination, not the sexual advances.

But, regardless of the filing, you think it "ok" or "not a big deal", that you, a tax payer, has to pay, personally, for the sexual practices of a member of government that is outside your voting district?

You think that is "ok?" Because consensual?

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Ain't mad.

Just think you suck.

Edit:. You know, thinking on this for a moment reminds me that you are really kind of stupid, so I'm sorry if you lack the ability to reason through this. But if you are trying to assert that if some R from alabama standing naked with a bong while [uck fay]ing his staffer would ruffle your feathers cause "privacy," then you are lying once again, possibly to yourself, definitely to everyone else.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  6. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Boinking your underlings is wrong. Boinking your underlings in a government position is wronger.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Glad you aren't mad.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

unless I think it is wrong, and then I'm human "detrius" for failing to conform to your IP fan fiction.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Other than it just being bizarre and entertaining, I really didn't care that much until the consulting fees started coming to light.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Some of y'all obviously don't get sexual harassment training twice a year.

justingroves likes this.