Leave it to Ole Piss...

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Lexvol, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

To employ a coach that will eventually make Petrino and Holtz look like choir boys.

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

He looks, sounds, and acts like a slimeball.

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Bo Wallace might as well point to the guy hes gonna throw it to before the snap.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That pass over the middle into the endzone for the third pick was horrible. horrrrible.

5. Beechervol

Lol. I missed that one. I was referring to the 2nd one. Dang

6. Beechervol

Game looks well attended.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

On of my best friends had him as his seventh grade math teacher back in his girls basketball coaching days. Said he's one of the dumbest people he's ever met in his life and was shady as could be 20+ years ago.

8. CardinalVol

Will be more at Maryville Alcoa tomorrow night.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

brother works at the Jackson campus of Tiger High (formerly Lambuth University) and there are a few Eagles still around (that's what he calls them) and they say that he had a way of getting what he wanted at Lambuth

10. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

You would think the Black Bear fanbase would be a little more excited about their first ever trip to the Georgia Dome.

11. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Hell, Michael Oher went to Briarcrest for about 6 months without having anything resembling a transcript....And he was not found walking down the street in the rain as the movie suggest....He had been brought to Briarcrest on at least two other occasions.

I think Freeze was gone by the time they got Greg Hardy, but that was some craziness as well.

Knew a girls basketball coach who held the ball vs Freeze one year. Final score ended up being something like 10-6 or 12-8....Freezes team barely escaping late....apparently Freeze lost it and was going nuts because the opposing team was in a constant stall...lol....said to have been quite the site to see.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a piece of shit

13. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Why?

14. CardinalVol

I've literally heard more positive things about [ddiapos] as a person than i have Hugh freeze

15. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Hardy and Oher were a class apart at the most. All three were there in 04 when my HS team played there.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a lying cheating bastard that used a semi literate teenager to get a job in college athletics.

17. InVolNerable

I've literally seen a dinosaur literally taking a shit literally in a tomato garden. Literally.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ole Miss doesn't look very good either...

Optimism rising...

19. InVolNerable

Oher?

20. Beechervol

I see Vandy packed em in there as well.