Leave it to Ole Piss...

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Lexvol, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Jessie Palmer > Andre Ware

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Someone please pass the kool-aid

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Semi?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is in my car. We can just drink it there. Cool?

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Solid

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Bingo-bango.

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Yes and it is the worst kept secret in Tennessee high school athletics history.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

In the book they make it pretty clear that they hired some woman to take online courses for him.

9. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

When Chris Kiffin is the moral compass of your staff...

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

If temple's qb was even mediocre they'd be up by 3 Tds

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I think you and I have talked about my cousin whose coached in Memphis for years. If we haven't, just wanted to point out everything you've said is true. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the hard hitting style of his teams, but the man is a scum bag whose rise to prominence has zero to do with what he's actually done as a coach.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I haven't read it in years so i don't remember that part as accurately as others, but yes, i'm sure that happened.

EDIT: Freeze and Carlton Flatt must be related.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It wasn't in the blind side. Lewis did nothing but talk up Oher and the Tuohys. All the negative was "allegations" by the NCAA.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

In the blind side he said they took online classes from byu (I believe) to get him eligible for ole miss. Now they claimed he took them along with the tutor. . .

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Was talking about Meat Market.
    Meat Market was the book that blew the cover on the BYU summer courses if I remember correctly.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

No dude, that's weird.

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I believe temple complexes are the only socially acceptable places to drink Kool-Aid with other people.

18. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

That program has been in shambles since he left. They have a new coach this year that was formerly on his staff, however this is a guy that has a pretty bad coaching record.

Hardy once went to Harding Academy...dude went to a Christmas tournament and changed teams overnight....think it was a MS team.....ended up at Briarcrest maybe the next semester.

The Tuoys had the right idea with how to beat the NCAA ....leave no evidence and just refuse to talk in depth....the funny part is that in the Blind Side book, Tuohy openly admitted to paying for less fortunate kids meal plans at Briarcrest.....The TSSAA never seemed to question those comments although the guy was still deeply involved at that time.

19. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

That's awesome.

Hahahaha!

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

You should've literally taken a picture of that, because I bet it would be worth literally millions to the right buyer