Mack Crowder arrested on child sex charges

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volsfan31, Feb 17, 2016.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

2. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

4. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

14 years old...what the [uck fay]!

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

PTSD from being punched.

6. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

I guess it's alright that Butch punched him

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This was made even worse, for me at least, when I realized that he was trying to hook up with a girl that would only be a year and a half older than my oldest daughter. Rot in jail you sick bastage.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

We need the picture of butch hugging him stat

9. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Or worse...he could meet The Booty Warrior

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

10. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

One more incident for ESPN to put on their Vols timeline

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Would be crazy if his defense team took it in that direction from the abuse of power from his superior

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

We definitely don't win enough to put up with all this BS.

Not that there could be "enough" to put up with something like this but you know what I mean

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

some brilliant analysis from vnation:

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...3546-mack-crowder-child-sex-charges-fl-3.html

It's about time to get another commit Butch

Looks like Butch should have uppercutted him after all.

You really have to be careful with the age of these girls. I had just turned 19 and was on a date with this girl who I had literally known for 8 years. She was 17 and a a senior in high school and a grade under me. He parents knew she was out with me and we were going to a concert and going to be out late. On our way home we got pulled over for speeding. The cop took my id and hers. He told me to get out of the car. He patted me down and actually put my hands behind my back and cuffed me I'm sitting on the hood of his car and telling him her parents know we are out together the girl is trying to tell him it's true and that they are ok with it, well he ain't having it. The girl I was with called her dad luckily we were ten min from her house so before he can put me in his car her dad pulls up and gives this cop a ear full. Well long story short he lets me go the captain calls the next day and ask if I want to write a report out on the cop because of the way he acted. Being the type of guy I'am i said no it's cool. The girls dad was pissed he wanted to make a bigger deal out of it. Long story short me and the girl dated for like a month and I got to see a awesome drive by truckers concert and a story to tell. Morale of the story you always have to be careful if she looks to young age probably is, and you have to be careful of people's perception as well.

Just goes to show race, upbringing, education, or athletic ability cannot overcome a depraved heart and mind. Pray this was a sting operation and not an actual victim on the other side of this.

Now it's time for butch to actually kick his azz.

I have trouble understanding why a football player, 23 year old college graduate, would need to text crude pictures to a 15 year old over the internet. SMH.

Cause the cops like entrapping people.. they are very good at it.

If the rumors about Butch punching him out last year are true, I wonder if it was because of some kind of behavior like this. Maybe he was trying to hookup with high school female athlete recruits on official visits and Butch found out about it? I don't think this is actually what happened but it does make you wonder. I personally don't think Butch would sweep something that severe under the rug though.

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.

with all the poon tang running around UT, wtf Mack?

must have been some real enticement from the vice cops to turn him away from the local ladies.

Ok, I'm sorry, but with 35 dollars and a ride, I can sue anybody for anything. I could literally sue you if your avatar is a woman with a moustache. The sad part is that in today's society, I'd probably win that lawsuit.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

But, it's the internet! I am a-non-i-mus!

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

anyone that doesn't realize that screams cop is dumb as shit.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

yeah, how anyone can go into something like this and not understand entrapment and how the undercover cops can and cannot ask things is stupid.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

"hey do you want to have sex with underage girls?" would only be slightly less obvious.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

"Should have gone to e-Harmony..."