Mack Crowder arrested on child sex charges

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volsfan31, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

There were a couple pretty skeevy moves by the cops in there. Mostly the one where the cop said he was a 20-something girl with a teenage sister, the guy said he'd love to meet her but not the sister, and he still got arrested when he went to meet her. Or the one where the guy said he wasn't interested in anyone underage and got arrested for continuing to reject "her" advances rather than just end the conversation

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

no doubt. and I remember how it feels at that age to have hormones running through you like crazy. on the other hand, when I was 18 or 19 and was on aol chat (yes i'm old), I remember a similar encounter where some one claimed to be a 14 year old girl and I told "her" she was too young. only later did I realize that it was probably a cop. so I have some sympathy if the guy is fairly young, but not a ton.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Butch needs another commit? What kind of doofus says that? Ya, a commit will make this all blow over.

Also, LOL at "race" overcoming a depraved heart or whatever. Anyone who thinks one race has a majority market share on depravity is living in a fantasy world.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

People are dumb IP

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Those two were bullshit. That being said, these guys need to wise up. We shouldn't have to live in fear of our own police trying to to trick us into crimes, but we do.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I read it as his race made him less likely to commit the crime.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Which is absurd.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Everyone knows the whites don't commit crimes, IP.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

and pretty damn racist.

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

ESPN Knoxville will be their answer to TMZ

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Who does? I don't live one second worried about the police luring me into a crime. Never.

12. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Me either!

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Maybe you should.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You really should get some tattoos on you face. Walk around the neighborhood at 2:00 AM with dark clothes, a screwdriver, and a pillowcase

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

me either.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Don't forget the hoody and skittles.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Whoa now, he said lured into a crime not executed for thuggery.

18. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

...it's times like these that make "burying my head in sand" sound like a decent option.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

20. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Another one of those high character Dooley recruits VN used to brag about.