Media "Disappointed" in Butch's "Defensiveness"

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Oct 7, 2014.

1. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

That's the thing; UK isn't any good. Their quarterbacking sucks, and they have no consistency in the run game. Their defense has some guys but they make mistakes. So the coaches found a trick play to get a cheap TD and discovered the Wild Jojo late in the SC game because continuing to do what they did in the first half against Florida was stupid and going to get them beat.

I would like to see our staff find something that works because continuing to do what we do is stupid and is going to get us beat.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That's going to go over well. Interesting reaction when he can't drive the narrative on his masonry skills.

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Some Hillary Clinton in that.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Did he really say that?

5. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

My morning dump has more substance than Heather Harrington. The majority of Knoxville journalists covering UT Football are idiots anyway, so if Butch pisses in their Cheerios, good for him.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Butch has such a low bar to make people happy. What an utter and colossal failure we witnessed.

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Still frackin stings

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Coach Rah Rah will love this:

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...ting-11-college-football-chaos-edition-100614

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

10. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I've probably posted this on here before, but that dumb ****, Heather, once said on the radio that Michael Crabtree wouldn't do well in a spread offense.

11. Coastypop

Coastypop New Member

"Bone to bone"