Missouri: Loves Company

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorrisAlan, Nov 7, 2017.

1. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

No, no, that couldn't be true.

2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Surely you jest?

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

we got this. Me and you gonna take ourselves out of the play. OV and the other DL, we just want them to stand their man up, that way we can have IP over there waiting in space. If everybody does their job, he makes the tackle. That's team defense man. Nobody will run on the orange swarm. You line up your 6 in the box to block, i'm lining up my 6 to match you. Good luck beating that.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

IP is Jumper.

It all makes sense now. Life just came full circle.

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

IP is probably on his way to the airport now... you have about 4 hours left to live, NY....

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Give me the offense. We may line up in a full house T, but we will move the ball.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

when you have a bunch of young linemen, 2 of which should be redshirting, the best thing to do is to start flipping sides on each play so they can really feel comfortable and confident with their jobs

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Not with this line you won’t.

9. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

Bright side, McBride looks like he has a lot of potential if he is coached by someone with more than two brain cells.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Need lots of slow developing plays that keep the ball deep in the backfield for an extended period of time before the ball carrier moves North and South. This is how you help your struggling OL.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Emory and Henry every play then.

12. Butch Jones

Butch Jones Small Member

Missouri took a knee at the end - a sign of surrender. Quitting. I’ll point out that our guys never quit. We haven’t taken a knee all season.

tvolsfan likes this.
  13. Butch Jones

Butch Jones Small Member

Did anyone notice the Missouri game was played at night? What does that mean?

Perfect environment for energy vampires.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Butch makes history again. Last night was the largest margin of defeat against an unranked opponent in UT history.

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

You da man Butch! Keep dem records coming.

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

When Mrs Hart gave you an extension, The University of Tennessee took a knee.

17. Calculon

Calculon Member

Unless I’m forgetting a year, they’ve also been to only one less SEC Championship game in that timespan than UT despite only being in the league since 2012. Even worse, I’ve heard that they want to compete for the Champions of Life Trophy...

18. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

And if not for multiple drops and a blown call at the end, the margin of loss would have been a helluva lot worse.

[itch bay] promised a "rebuild." Instead, horn mouther has taken the program even lower than Dooley did.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That really might be the most embarrassing part. Not only did we hire him, but after a few years, we said, “Yeah, I want me some more of that.”

Daddy Gee and utvol0427 like this.
  20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Butch’s 8th loss of 30 points or more.

We had 8 in the 20 years prior to Butch.