Missouri

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Butthole, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

orange pants?

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Mizzou going to get healthy versus us. They’re playing at home.

warhammer and NorrisAlan like this.
  4. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

We can't win. Shouldn't even bother to play the game.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Sad part is that I'm terrified by this and I'm not trolling.

Afraid Bryant finally goes off.

Tar Volon and Memtownvol like this.
  6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

71-6 Mizzou?

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He is one hit away from joining Tua. Kid has taken a beating this year.

8. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Nervous on this one too because we are so close to making this a decent season. When that happens, we usually have not followed through.

Memtownvol, utvol0427 and IP like this.
  9. CardinalVol

Agreed. He's also fully capable of going for 500 yards total offense by himself.

InVolNerable likes this.
  10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

He was playing some ball until Vandy. Need to hit him early and hard. Overall Missou not a good team but they can play a little defense and have a qb who can carry a game. Reasons why we opened up a td dog.

11. NorrisAlan

They have lost 4 games in a row and are averaging 6.75 points a game in that time on offense.

They also have DDIAPOS.

justingroves likes this.
  12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Not really worried about Bryant. He played well against SC and has looked pretty average against any other team with a pulse. Am I missing something about him other than he transferred from Clemson so everyone assumes he's good?

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I am hoping Pruitt is going to bring lots of well designed blitzes. I am also hoping Missouri doesn't care anymore.

14. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

20-10 Vols

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Mizzou - 31
    TN - 10

Won’t be as close as the score indicates.

They’re better, playing at home, have a mobile QB that can actually throw, have a good defense and DLine who is going to completely shut down our running game and get consistent heat on Guarantano, who will then just throw LOS check-downs, forcing it late down the field or eating it for multiple sacks.

They are going to be looking to salvage some semblance of their season around (it’s the last home game for seniors)....and they / their coach hate Pruitt for his trying to poach their players this past off-season. They can’t play in a bowl game so this is it for their seniors and they’ll all be looking to take out 4 weeks of frustration.

Tennessee is playing much, much better....but they’re still a below-average team, at best, and one who has fooled y’all of late by playing way above their heads against largely terrible competition. We still don’t have an offensive identity, have two banged up linemen, JG is at QB and are largely winning by putting up points with little more than smoke and mirrors.

Neither Mizzou’s four game slide nor our own 4-game winning streak is going to help Tennessee, come Saturday.

This is the same team who lost to GA ST & BYU, who got blown out by UF / UGA / Bama and who were one play away from losing to a Kentucky team who had a WR-turned-QB and while running a 1930’s offense.

Y’all can raise hell at it all day long.
    It’s just the truth.

Beechervol and warhammer like this.
  16. CardinalVol

What I would love is an announcement this week the bowl ban is being upheld.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

the guy that has picked wrong the last 3 games says it's y'all that have been fooled

18. NorrisAlan

Shush. I have no doubt Pruitt puts Tenny's doubt posts up on a 3'x5' poster blown up for the whole team to read the entire week. We may end up owing Tenny a debt of gratitude by the end of the year.

Memtownvol and Tenacious D like this.
  19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That would be perfect.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

also, an announcement that they all smell funny and that everyone talks about it when they aren't around.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.