Morning Sports Talk Radio in Nashville

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Mar 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don't actually live in Nashville, but what's wrong with Nashville?

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You live in/near it.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

while we're at it, in these modern times one has the ability to listen to virtually any radio show anywhere in the world at any time, with the power of technology

4. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Doesn't 104.5 have like the best ratings in the nation?

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

3HL with Clay Travis pulled some great ratings

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

After giving it some time, I agree. It's not great, but it gets the job done. I've been enjoying listening to them the past week or so. Might end up becoming a preds and Titans fan if I keep it up.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's apropos. Jackass.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

i would rather take a power drill and put about a 1/4" bit on it and put it right in my ear hole and go right through and out the other ear hole than listen to that guy

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's much better than Dearstone, Jacoby or Heather

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Austin Stanley is the guy on 94.9 in the mornings that I can't stand. He sounds like a 15 year old. And the guy that's on there with him is one of those people that says some of the dumbest shit after building up like he has something really profound to share with everyone.

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I'd just listen to NPR and be done with it.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

Maybe. They're probably bigger idiots but I can't handle his obnoxious schtick to go along with being an idiot

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The equivalent of saying diarrhea is better than pancreatic cancer.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Frank on The Wake Up Zone sounds like he had a stroke.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

He's had more concussions than Evil Knievel.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He sounds different this week. Early on in the week I thought he was just drunk/hungover/exhausted, like maybe he stayed up all night watching games or something. But then he sounded that way the next day... And the next day. He sounds awful, and I don't remember ever noticing him being this bad prior to this week.

17. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I've always thought he was bad at radio so of course they made him part of the Titans broadcast with Mike Keith. Early on, the first few years he did the show he would leave an hour early every day. He would literally tell the guys he was headed out to go play golf or something. He must have re-signed at some point and they required him to stay the full show.