POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Bahaha

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Attached Files:

3. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Just don't ever acknowledge anyone not of your nationality/ethnicity. Why is this so hard to understand?

justingroves likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't see race, only credit ratings.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Perfect example of digital blackface; unless of course you are African American.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Umm, I'm not sure what they are advertising. The 12 year old in me cannot get past the cover photo for the video.
    Screenshot_20210315-092602.jpg

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

All I could think of while reading this was:

https://images.app.goo.gl/QpZmF1pFmAxQgnqQ7

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Not really sure where this goes but Crowder pops up in my Twitter feed and popped up on my Facebook feed a lot when I still had it so we’ll just drop it here.

What the actual [uck fay]?

Edit: found the YouTube link to the clip

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wearing an under arm holster while doing a radio show just because?

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I clicked it because I thought it was Crowder as in Trae, and yeah, that was incorrect.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wonder how many cycles the gun confiscation grift will work on dummies? We're up to like 9 or 10.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Haha. Oh man. Always.

NRA turned it into a billion dollars. And then no dollars. And soon again a billion dollars.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

A friend from college posted about gun related things shortly after the shooting in Colorado, and a woman commented immediately “let me guess, a white male?”

I remember thinking, wow, that’s a bold thing to say and probably a little racist. Maybe a little sexist too, but at least with the “male” part, you can justify the comment because the statistics back up the assumption.

Just checked back in on the post a short while and she’s being appropriately roasted. I will be curious to see how the media covers the entire thing now.

15. fl0at_

I'm confused. I thought of middle eastern decent were considered white under US law, and an ethnicity, not a race.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You’re not confused. Try not being a douche, for once.

17. fl0at_

Let me re-phrase, then: I don't understand what point you are trying to make.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yes you do.

19. fl0at_

No, I don't. If you're trying to make a point that white males are being some how marginalized, I don't think picking the thing that NOBODY is doing anything about, and suggestions on how to do SOMETHING are met with lots of resistance, is a valid example.

If you're trying to make a point that people of middle eastern decent aren't white, it's a tough sell, because we use an arabic numbering system in our extra white western democracy, and our legal paperwork of same system classifies them as white, and we say that the messiah of our leading religion... is white. So, I mean, I'm not tracking that one.

But, if you're saying that you just now learned that people of middle eastern decent are white... whoa, spoiler alert!

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

If I ever knew a Middle Eastern person was considered white before, I forgot it. But you are correct, there it is on the US Census definition: "A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa." So I learned something.