POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Cancel him from what, exactly?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

You need to get off your high horse and think up how you can get your own grift going. It's THE way to financial security. My favorite is the couple that pointed their guns at people walking by on the sidewalk, and now have made the tv circuit and has their governor pledging to keep them from suffering any legal repercussions for their crime.

Don't bother with writing books, the effort to money ratio is not as good. Perhaps just borrow a Civil War reenactment kit and march through some streets, then cash in on the subsequent response. Easy money. They hate history and cancelled me!

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Absolutely amazing how 15-18 year olds can fire up and absolutely annoy the general political folks now.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they tried to ruin the kid’s life off of a 20 second clip.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, according to the kid and the right wing machine. Just ask them! Now donate to his gofundme, laugh at the settlement he got, and go watch all these appearances. Totally ruined!

Suckers born every minute.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you really don’t remember the outrage at the time?

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

What would have been ruined?

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Being labeled a racist in this country certainly makes it very hard to get ahead

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I remember it fine, I still think the kid acted like a jerk. It just so happened that the guy he was being a jerk to has a history of being a jerk too and was kind of being a jerk. The fact is that they were taunting the drumming dude. Some media blew it out of proportion, and the grift was on.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Being labeled a racist didn’t hurt the President from becoming president.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Wat? The “drumming dude” came over and got in the kids face. How was he taunting him? It was exactly the opposite of what you described.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That's a lie.

The whole video is up online. The kid stood their while the drum beating guy walked into his face.

The drum beater first said that the students were taunting him, but went back on his story once the whole video was released.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

So you haven’t seen all the people getting fired for rather mild things they’ve said on Twitter and Facebook?

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

The guy did interview after interview literally crying about how the kid disrespected his culture and how their racism hurt him.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You mean the people facing consequences for their words and actions from their employers?

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

great so this kid should face the consequences of something he didn’t do?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've seen the video, saying it's a lie is a lie. The students were chirping back and forth with some Black Hebrew Israelite folks that were there, the native demonstrators came over, the students ended up surrounding them and then the one kid stood in front. While they were doing the drum thing, the kids were laughing, dancing, and cutting up. Are you saying laughing, dancing, and cutting up towards a native drum demonstration was just good hearted fun and not taunting? Okay. The folks there didn't feel that way.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

The drumming guy got in the kids face and came over to him. Why is this so hard to understand? So if some guy gets in your face you are supposed to just mildly sit there and applaud the performance?

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It's a drum, so clearly just music. Nothing ancestral.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

One, most people wouldn't be there. So... start there with understanding. If you're at a protest, you're protesting... something, anything. So yea, you take counter protesting. Because its a protest.