POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wonder why I keep being told that it was about states' rights.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Because that is not catchy on a Meme

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Because we all know yankees are suckers for propaganda, but mainly because people like trying to have their cake while eating it too.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

6. GrantCase

GrantCase New Member

Acquiesce

Attached Files:

justingroves likes this.
  7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I've been seeing a lot of people posting an electoral college map that has Trump winning in a landslide. Don't care enough to post a picture.

I've also had a ton of people go crazy with posting about sexual predators and #saveourchildren #savethechildren lately.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

That second one has to be QAnon. Those [uck fay]ers are legit crazy and it's a seriously detrimental and dangerous conspiracy nonsense cult brewing among the most devoutish of the Trumpists.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

One got elected in Georgia. Or got the nomination for a Congress seat? Cannot remember, but still.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The one in Georgia won the R nomination, which will mean she's elected, in that part of the state, NW Georgia. There are a few others who are running, but probably won't win. There's Laura Loomer in Florida who is a professed "Islamophobe" and that is about the 7th worst thing about her.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Oddly enough, the main person doing it is very anti-Trump. I’m not sure who the other person supports.

14. CardinalVol

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorrisAlan likes this.
  16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I think blood plasma will work. It hasn't been proven to work, but theoretically, it should.

17. CardinalVol

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Nothing like a good math joke to make my day.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Anybody want to explain to me what a kid speaking to millions of people at a major political convention who just agreed to a monetary settlement with a major media outlet has been canceled from?

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm not super familiar with the whole thing, but I believe the whole point of the story is that the left attempted to cancel him, and he refused to allow it. So he hasn't been cancelled, despite their efforts to cancel him. That's why he's being held up as a "champion" of the right.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020