My NFL Dilemma...

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, May 9, 2014.

1. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I am partial to Denver because of Manning. I was a Dallas fan until they hired Douche Dooley. Until his [itch bay] ass is gone, I will pull for my 2nd fav Pittsburgh and even then, I may keep pulling for Pitt.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I would vote for Pittsburgh as well. They consistently win and have a great fan base.

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I think you just described the Titans

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

8-8 would be a good season in Nashville

5. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

Gah Lee sounds like a potential Colts fan.

Just far enough removed from the super bowl win to not be a bandwaggoner and the additional plus of being thought of as a UT fan that decided not to jump ship with Peyton.

6. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Nah. Don't like Luck.

7. GahLee

I don't think I can follow through with IP's idea. I can't cheer for Cutler, just can't do it.

I'm going with Oakland. I'd rather cheer for lackluster franchise like them than a Cutler led team any day.

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

49ers...

I jumped on the bandwagon long enough ago that I've still got a couple of vintage Joe Montana tees and a cap. There's always room for more though.

9. GahLee

I'm still here without an NFL team. Kamara is doing his best to sway me to be a Saints fan.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

NFL sucks right now anyway.

11. GahLee

Looks like a lot of bad teams.

12. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I chose the Bills to soak up some of the bad luck from Tennessee(and because they had a bunch of Tennessee players when I picked a team) sadly the luck sponge is saturated.

13. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Don’t be a Redskins fan.

Great unis (best IMO), but a terribly ran franchise. I wish I could not like them

14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I'm enjoying following the Texans now that I live here but damn did losing Watson take the wind out of their sails.

I like having a local team that I don't hate (couldn't stand the Pats and Detroit was 2 hours away), and I view the Texans as a bit of a [uck fay] you to the Titans organization, which I like.

justingroves likes this.
  15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I imagine Watson lighting it up afterwards, then losing him for the season too did the same.

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Wife is a Packers fan. I have joined that cult basically. I could see myself defecting to the Titans under the right circumstances.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Needs better quarterbacks.

18. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

I own a share of the Pack. Not a fan though

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Well obviously.
    Fire McCarthy, would you please?

20. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member