NCAA Investigation into Miami Program

Discussion in 'Sports' started by countvolcula, Aug 16, 2011.

1. TXA&M07

TXA&M07 New Member

Priceless Chavis

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

One of my most fulfilling thing about this whole situation was the fact that I was able to hear Luther cambel's(2live crew) take on it. His slave references to the NCAA was gold.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Luther Campbell made some very good points.

I wonder how many casual college football fans knew scholarships were a one year deal until Luther pointed it out?

How he described Coral Gables in the early 80's was great too.

"Put Shapiro in general population. Please put Shapiro in general population" was my favorite quote I think.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

He was making very good points until the slave reference. Ive heard this a number of times from people and I think it is an absolute dumb comparison. Now if he said that these athletes were the whores of the AA, then I would agree.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The slave reference doesn't really fit, I agree.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

did he mention the Rambo?

8. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Coming from someone like Luther Campbell, it really doesnt mean much. What the [uck fay] has he done for society other than promote the thug image and degrade women? I'm suprised the mother can even form a sentence that doesnt contain [uck fay] and [ussy pay]

9. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Charles Robinson just tweeted that Tyrone Moss denied having a conversation with Yahoo, to the Miami Herald, and admitting that he took money from Shapiro. Robinson played the audio of the conversation for them

Hurricane Robinson is going to blow the Miami program away

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Holy crap. Now that's a freaking smackdown. That's sabanholio level smackdown.

11. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I'm not read-in to this to the point I should be...can you offer a little more context?

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Say what you want about him, but he's done a ridiculous amount of good for youth athletic programs down there in Miami.

13. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Robinson has been investigating Miami's connection with Shapiro. He talked to several players, including Tyrone Moss, ex RB at Miami. In the interview, Moss admitted to Robinson that he had taken money from Shapiro, in the amount of $1000. When the Yahoo story broke last week, Moss had an interview with Channel 10 in Miami and denied talking to Yahoo and taking money. Miami Herald, in order to get the story straight, contacted Robinson, who then played the tape of the interview where Moss admitted to taking the money

14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Haha....nice.