New NCAA Investigation…

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JT5, Jan 30, 2024.

1. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

The last three NCAA football champions have done the following:

- Put a staffer on another team’s sideline in disguise to scout/steal signs on a future opponent. And most likely shared this stolen information with other teams facing their possible future opponents

- Had university payroll hookers participating in drunken street racing that resulted in the death of a player.

The NCAA can lick my asshole.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I would seriously be talking about the things the NCAA doesn't seem to pay attention to as part of my case for them being full of shit. How about the years of new SUVs at Bama? Did they ever look at that? No.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So this goes back to Charlie Anderson flying Nico in to finalize nil iirc?

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That don't really need to cover shit. The rules are vague and if the NCAA wants to try and enforce them they are going to get a battle.

NorrisAlan, PilotFlyingJ and IP like this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Time to do what I have been calling for for years.

Tell the NCAA to [uck fay] off, sue the ever loving shit out of them and take it to Congress and grind them into the [uck fay]ing ground.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd like to see the state throw some weight on this early. I'd like for the ncaa to feel like a tornado has come down on them

warhammer, tvolsfan and NorrisAlan like this.
  7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

UT is not going to let Nico miss a meaningful snap next year. Guaranteed.

8. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

How do they even get wind of Spyre flying him out to campus? Who leaks that?

Also, how can you say Spyre flew him out for a recruiting trip vs to discuss business as their client/NIL. Did they fly him and then drive him straight to campus in a limo, also paid for by Spyre?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I truly think this is the time to not surrender an inch. Enough is enough.

warhammer, NorrisAlan and tvolsfan like this.
  10. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Fulmer imo

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

There is no way to separate these things, that is why the ncaa is dishonest.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Exactly and if you do surrender good luck getting a top recruit ever again. You will look like you don't have your shit together and schools will use it against you for years. This is war.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

They can't. They are using a vague rule to try and push their weight around on the NIL stuff. They [uck fay]ed up.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

We need to collaborate with the state of Florida and anyone else who wants to end this sham where they arbitrarily and capriciously determine "violations" of unwritten rules

yont sum iss? and NorrisAlan like this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

This going away isn't enough, I want damages.

16. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

If they didn’t think they were breaking any rules then anyone could have leaked it. Even Nico himself

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Was it really secret?

18. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Well if he was just being flown out for recruiting trips and zero NIL business, I don’t see how they would think they weren’t breaking a rule. I am assuming they are smarter than that though.

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Poppa T likes this.
  20. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I just want things handled quickly for once.

Tar Volon likes this.