Neyland Survey

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by The Dooz, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They're really trying to price Sab out of the market. Instead of just having to bum a ride, he'll be bumming tickets now too.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

There are several concourses that still need work, and everybody can benefit from that.

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I doubt any program has raised ticket prices so much while maintaining such a shoddy product in the past decade.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

We need more seats that allows the fans to support the team the best. This will win us at least two games a year.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The bad thing is, some of the recently renovated concourses are the worst, in regards to crowd/traffic flow. The lower level concourse on the west sideline is a nightmare to try to navigate, especially during halftime. I can leave my seat, take a piss, grab a drink, and be back to my seat in 5 minutes during halftime in the lower level of the south endzone. If I try to walk through the concourse on the west sideline during halftime, I go about 10 feet before I have to go back to my seat because the game is starting. I think the traffic in that area is due to a combination of shitty design and people flocking to that area because they can't make it through a football game without stuffing their face with a Petro or some Calhouns BBQ.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Ask a Titans' season ticket holder

7. RockyHill

I just meant college but yeah I believe it.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Part of that is cost. Regular joe thinks 60 bucks or whatever not counting parking is pretty steep when he can watch in HD. Regular Archibald thinks watching it in HD from above the field for a few thousand is a bargain. Like I said, this is about a larger national trend in wealth disparity.

9. RockyHill

That's a bit of a reach.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

yeah i know. it's easier for me because I'm not having to buy 4, and then cokes and popcorn and hotdogs for the kids and whatnot. Still, $107 face for the Oklahoma game was stupid.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

the wealth disparity part is IP IPing. The rest is very true

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Not true at all on the wealth disparity.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Especially when that $107 goes towards watching a team that is coached by a crayon eating dipshit that was hired from the reject pile.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don't want to make it through a single minute of my life without stuffing my face with a Petro, so I got no beef there. Those shits are magical.

But like you said, everybody crowds the west side now because that's where all the good stuff is. I feel once they fix the east lower and south upper/lower with that all that shit, things will get better all the way around. The north end zone area should be the blueprint for the whole stadium.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The west side sucks because they have concession stands on both sides of the concourse, so eventually lines from both sides extend out until they are meeting in the middle and form a giant roadblock. Shit goes downhill from there.

I've just never understood why people feel like they need 937 different food and drink options at a sporting event. Is it really that hard for people to go 3.5-4 hours without eating. I can understand having some basic stuff, but it seems that it's way over the top now.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Eating is one of the single greatest activities ever invented. And it's even better when you've been drinking all day.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

I never eat at the game. I figure I can go buy a pack of hot dog for $4 afterwards

18. JohnnyQuickkick

That didn't help on that particular day

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Or maybe it's the fact the dude paying for the luxury box is generating a shit ton more income than your nose bleed folks?

20. JohnnyQuickkick