NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I bet he gets a lot of it for free.

utvol0427 likes this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I thought Belicheck was insane for replacing Bledsoe with some nobody named Tom Brady, so what do I know?

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Alabama qbs are awful in the NFL, for the most part. We'll see if Bill can beat that curse

4. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

At least in Cam's case, can't have an unvaccinated QB that's potentially sidelining half your team on any week due to contact tracing. To take that risk, you better be a good QB.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

seems weird to not keep him as a backup

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Apparently he didn't show up for a few days last week due to a "misunderstanding" on COVID protocol... So it may just not have been worth it to that organization to put up with shenanigans.

droski likes this.
  7. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

Don’t know how realistic that was though, without him becoming an issue in the locker room. He probably thought that he’d be the starter and it would remain that way until the season got away from them. Then Mac would take over for the rest of the year. Him being the back up for the entire season probably wasn’t in the best interest of the team.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's an irresponsible shithead that believes rules don't apply to him

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Who can no longer throw a football.

justingroves likes this.
  10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Or get tackled

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Both JJ and Hurd made the 9ers 53 man today. [uck fay]ing excited for them both.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Hurd finally stayed healthy long enough to show something, and he looked good in the final preseason game. JJ has been showing up all camp. He’s got a good opportunity to learn from Sanu

Despite him being a Vandy kid, I’m really excited for Sherfield too. Kid just makes plays

There’s a pretty good amount of potential in the back half of that receiving corps

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm just glad to see jennings make a little seed money

NorrisAlan likes this.
  15. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I honest to God don’t know how a 44-year-old can play quarterback, let alone at this level. The back to back throws to Gronk and Brown were incredible.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It is unreal. Like that throw to Gronk though. Most qbs don't see him as being open. Brady sees the back of the jersey of an lb and basically throws it at him.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Btw that is Cedrick Wilson Jr at PR and WR for Dallas. Son of UT Ced Wilson of course

18. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Am I dreaming or does Brady’s arm seem measurably stronger than a lot of times in the past several years when it seemed like he had a dead noodle arm?

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I was thinking that same thing last night. I hate to speculate, and I know that most professional athletes are all using something, but what modern medical miracle drug is he using? A 44 year old man is not supposed to be chucking the ball 50 yards on a dime like he did in the first half for a TD.

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Good to see Mike McCarthy trending on twitter.