Ole Miss Pregame Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I'm going and can't wait even though I don't expect a W due to how thin we are in several positions

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Good stuff @The Dooz , called ticket office and got a good seat for much cheaper than what's listed on any of the ticket sites. Appreciate it

NorrisAlan, The Dooz and hohenfelsvol like this.
  3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Really wish Manning wasn't going to be there.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hopefully his nephew is with him and he strikes up a multi million dollar NIL deal for him

5. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

Feel like ole miss is in prime position to have a let down after that Arkansas game. Idk if itll last all 60 minutes, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we get up a score or two early. Probably going to get nasty.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Where you sitting?

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Y6 for about $75 cheaper than any of the upper bowl seats on seatgeek, stubhub, etc.

The Dooz likes this.
  8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Nice! I got X4 under the over hang. I always have good luck buying singles from the ticket office.

They offered me a few options that were really really close, but with the forecast right now, I took the dry. Plus, it was an isle seat.

Memtownvol and lylsmorr like this.
  9. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Shaping up to a huge recruiting weekend.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Would be nice if Nolan was in attendance.

TDVol1989 and Memtownvol like this.
  11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I believe he will be

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

For the first time in years, I have a confluence of no soccer games and a home game, which means I'll be dragging my ass to Knoxville for a game. I'll give the ticket office a whirl, too.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'll see you on I-40

Unimane likes this.
  14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up.

Memtownvol likes this.
  15. Unimane

Boom, thanks guys for the tip. Got row 50 in section Z14 for $75 from the ticket office phone. They are going for about $200 on the online seat brokers. The lady on the phone said they have been crazy busy and going in and out of being sold out as they get some tickets back to sell. This place should be packed, like it used to be.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

How do they get tickets back??

17. Unimane

Not sure. Maybe season ticket people selling them back or visitors? Z14 is close to the visitors sections, I know.

justingroves and Poppa T like this.
  18. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Just guessing, but suspect it is a season ticket holder not going to game. You can "turn them in and they sell them (or not)".

I get emails either thanking me for showing up or telling me they missed me. Both emails remind me if I can't make a game, I can contact them to "resell".

lylsmorr likes this.
  19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I have a single available for the game if any of you are interested, let me know. $80 is what I gave on AllVols.
    X4 Row 18 Seat 12

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain