OU Center Blog: Neyland Ruckus

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You'll enjoy every word of it.

Neyland Stadium is a weapon. And a damned good one, when allowed and given reason to be.

Link:https://tydarlington.wordpress.com/2016/09/14/create-a-ruckus/

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

But the Tennessee fanbase -that impressed a guy from the school with the most winning in NCAA history- doesn't deserve a program that pursues championships.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Cal players said the same in 2006

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Look I get that a big chunk of our fanbase annoys the hell out of us because they are satisfied with scraps. But just because they're willing to tolerate and make the most of Taxslayer bowls and the like, doesn't mean that they shouldn't be treated better by those that have the power to do so.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I get very angry at not trying to be the absolute best at what you do. The administration has failed the fans

6. Tenacious D

Yes, and yes (repeatedly, carelessly and needlessly).

7. Tenacious D

This is one of my favorite posts, ever.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I walked out of that game resigned to the fact that we have a moron head coach, and things won't change for the better until he leaves.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

So Butch blew a two TD lead to a team that admittedly couldn't hear or communicate with each other.

Awesome.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Well, shucks. Thanks. I was over at VN yesterday, and I just started feeling bad for people (and myself). They all want to beat Florida really really bad. Even the ones willing to live with the loss and tolerate the coach that served it up.

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

The administration is the best at doing their best at not trying do their absolute best.

12. Tenacious D

Another great t-shirt quote.

13. Tenacious D

And you are right - those people have a right to want to win, and the entirety of our Admin has not only let them down, but consistently, and while fleecing them at every conceivable opportunity.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So what he is saying is the only people in the stadium who didn't do their jobs that night were Butch Jones and ****ing Jumper?

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Same here.

17. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I imagine the UF game will be just as wild or more.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Place will be a complete nuthouse. I just hope Jones can step up to the moment, for once. Just once.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If we win, expect him to interrupt the postgame interview of whoever the hero player is that got us there. Can't congratulate that young man off camera, can we?

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It isn't like he would interrupt Josh Dobbs post game interview to tell him he loves him or anything.