Plenty to be negative…here is some positive

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Lexvol, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

It has been a long time since we've run out of room on the recruiting trail. This staff has done some real work, and now they have the luxury of filling the class with a lot of players that have the ability to contribute immediately. For example, see Dominique Booth.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is what makes me believe we have at least taken baby steps beyond Dooley levels of incompetence. At the worst, we have a caretaker that can restock the roster and hopefully manage to talent our way to over .500. And if that is where we are in 3-5 years, cut him loose and try to hire someone that can actually get us to where we should be.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, a lot of this class will be in the 2 deep immediately. There aren't any "projects".

Paulk's knee injury is the only reason he's not getting carries next season.

4. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Aren't Mosley (assuming), Dews, Moseley, Creamer and Brown projects?

5. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

I don't think Creamer is a project if he ends up at TE. Moseley really showed out this year. Mosley and Dews will likely need a year because of their size an position. Who knows.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Should have put many not any.

I don't think Brown is. All they have to do with Creamer is find out if he's a TE or a DE. Dews and Moseley are.

7. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Some 247 guy just predicted TN to steal another top RB in Darrell Green.... Wood be big

8. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

How do you know ?

9. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Haha... On mobile... iPhone corrected

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

When Brown shows up at 325, he'll be far looking from "a project".

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He's got to be 50 years old by now. Of course, he's probably still faster than Justin Coleman. Take.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He was drafted 3 years before I was born and was still in the League when I got my license.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

his Tecmo Super Bowl avatar was a disappointment.

14. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And still runs a legit 4.5 forty

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Assuming that means he isn't slow as balls anymore from the weight loss, then yeah he would be a steal.

17. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

It's gonna be a great first class.

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Would receiving social security be a NCAA violation?