Police choke handcuffed student in Knoxville

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Apr 27, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I see one idiot who will be out of a job come next week

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Not yet. Will be soon enough.

This guy needs to be fired and spend time behind bars.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Makes no sense.

5. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I believe OE is a cop, so that makes 4 members of law enforcement I have respect for.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I mean, that is some serious stuff. He could have killed him.

8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I was at this block party last night. It's a shame that a photographer didn't capture KPD officers pointing loaded guns at unarmed students heads for no reason. We counted 32 cop cars on 22nd and Laurel. And they wonder why they have zero respect and trust from students. Shit like this happens all the time, I'm glad finally they are getting exposed. UTPD/KPD is honestly one of the most miserable and unintelligent groups of people I have ever encountered. It's scary some of these hacks were given a gun and badge.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I'm normally not a fan of civil lawsuits per-say, but I hope the pigs are sued for everything they own. It's unreal how it's ok in that police department to not treat college kids like humans just because they are college kids.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Cop pulls dude over and says "you know why I'm standing here?" Speeder says "you were a C student with no options?"

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I went to high school with some of them. They're painfully dumb.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

The ones I went to school with thought they were Biff Tannon while in reality they weren't taken seriously by anyone.

13. kidbourbon

Hahaha

14. kidbourbon

I agree. I hate them.

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I'm still at 0.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

They were like this when I was in school too. I hate UT/KPD. Biggest collective piece of shit I can think of.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Sheriff candidate Waggoner has to be loving this.

18. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

What's crazy is not only was the cop stupid enough to choke out an innocent kid, but he was stupid enough to do it with that many people around to take pictures/video it.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

He knows from experience there will be little to no consequences. Let that sink in.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They were terrible when I was there too. I had friends all over, we partied from Ohio State to mtsu to wku to uga to ole miss to Dyersburg state and ut Martin. Utpd/kpd were by far the worst cops of the bunch.

I've got respect for cops but the Knoxville cops suck