Politely Inviting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Aug 13, 2011.

1. SlimCharly

SlimCharly New Member

There is nothing stupid about Eric. You may not agree with him but he isn't stupid.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

it's all relative my man. He might be the sharpest guy in the world, but he did some senseless crap over at VN. Posting his wife's resume and the need prayer pieces were unbelievable.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

smart people don't post their wives resume with her address and real name. smart people don't post a thread telling the world that she left him. smart people aren't delivering pizzas at the age of 40. sorry i forgot. it's because the world focuses too much on education.

4. SlimCharly

SlimCharly New Member

Well he isn't 40. And he is my [uck fay]ing family and calling him out on a message board for what he posts is BS. I wish we could all be perfect like you droskie.. Unfortunately no one can be Like you. So keep Eric's name out of your mouth and worry about something else.

5. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Who had droski and charly in the pool?

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

shiz is real.

8. MacReady

MacReady New Member

uh what else is he supposed to call him out on

9. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

What else would you call someone out for on a MB besides what someone posts? Eric deserves all the ridicule he gets for the Nick Reviez love fest and are you crying?

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

ok so he's what 35? either way he's not exactly batting mensa level. what the [uck fay] is the point of message boards if you can't call people out for what they post? I never clamed to be perfect or brilliant, but true stupidity stands out like a beacon of light. best to check your vagina at the door if you want to post here.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

hold up, there are vaginas at the door?

12. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

Heating up in here as we head down the stretch towards football season.. har de har har

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I didn't have to duck under a hood on my way in.

14. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

CD12....where you at?

15. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

I know I would putt a lot better if golf holes were pink.

16. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Did you not notice the taco soup smell?

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Your proxied server has glaring security weaknesses, several in fact. Just a friendly heads up.

How's Bristol, VA this time of year?

If you'd like to play rough, I can. In fact, you should Expect Us to do so.

18. SlimCharly

SlimCharly New Member

Same shit

19. Tenacious D

I don't live in a world in which my only two choices are:

1. Droski's perfection
    2. Acceptance of Eric's particular brand of idiocy

I understand that as a member of your family, you'd prefer that he not be a [uck fay]tard. Unfortunately, that doesn't change the fact that he is, in actuality, an unmitigated moron at best, and full-blown mildly retarded, at worst.

You're welcome to assume your current position, just know that its an indefensible one. And you can thank Eric for that, himself.

20. Tenacious D

Oh my gosh - look at all of this controversy and arguing. If only we had some team of mods to intervene and make everyone play nice.

Wait.....