Poll: Percentage chance that Butch is fired

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MaconVol, Sep 29, 2015.

?

Percentage chance that Butch is fired this year

1. 10%

41 vote(s)
    48.2%
  2. 25%

13 vote(s)
    15.3%
  3. 50%

12 vote(s)
    14.1%
  4. 75%

4 vote(s)
    4.7%
  5. 100%

2 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. Take another job

13 vote(s)
    15.3%
  1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I chose takes another job because of this. I know it's wishful thinking, but it's closer than any percentage.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

My 90 year old grandmother told me this morning that "Butch and all of them guy's wearing headsets" need to be fired. When he sucks bad enough that even she realizes it, it's time for a change.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Never argue with grandma.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Your grandma is too young. Doesn't get it yet. Oklahoma grandparents are direct descendants of Methuselah, are all well over 400 years old, and bring the kind of support and knowledge a program needs to thrive.

5. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

"Oklahoma has had to deal with the trail of tears. Our guys are too young to have that kind of critical experience."-Butch

"Wasn't that over 150 years ago."- Heather
    "No, let me educate you." - Butch

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Granny has probably been around long enough to know when to call it enough.

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

8. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Thanks, bump appreciated. I was out of the country and missed the first go round

See little hope that he's fired (w/ obvious exceptions) if at a minimum Hart's still in so I'll go w/ negative nancy's are bad for his complexion and psyche (chickenshit can't take the heat) and bolts.

9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Don't think there's any chance unless he drops two of the last three, which he won't.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Everything changed when Richt pulled a Richt and let this huckster win "one of the biggest wins in UT history".

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

no chance he's getting fired. the buyout clauses are fireproof.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Someone needs to make a motivational poster thingamabob with the UGA guy dropping the winning TD. Raises. This gets you one. Or something to that effect.

13. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Lose one or two of the last three reg season gms the heat he already received will pale by comparison. Ominous signs complete w/ the taletell moving trucks parked outside his home

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Short of losing out, I don't see it happening.

The only way he's not here in 16' is if he decides he doesn't want to be here.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm willing to give my all for UT and be as negative as possible to help ensure this happens.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hero

17. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

I think most here feel this way. Media and social media fallout are strong persuaders to which already he's shown susceptability

Let's hope for the best

18. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Yeah maybe at the end of the day I should be hoping for big wins to end out the season. I don't even know what to wish for anymore. Him leaving, whatever it takes, is where I am at. He won't get fired unless he loses to Missouri and Vandy to end the season. And even then unless he chokes out a midget at his post game presser or beats up a 3rd grader I still highly doubt he would get canned.

19. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

I'm good with whatever it takes to get his worthless a** gone.

The problem is the fallout from success here at the end -- raise, extension, statue, deification.

However the nice thing about apathy is that it is kind of like freezing to death. Everything just keeps shutting down until finally you no longer feel anything. I think.

20. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Did he have a contingency plan for only scoring half that?