Prayers Appreciated.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by NYY, Mar 22, 2012.

1. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

The ER in the middle of the night is hell. I spent a night in the children's ER not too long ago with my 2 yr old daughter. Was heart-breaking and infuriating to see the condition of some of those kids.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think I could sit there. I would be losing my mind.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Never been to Children's ER, but had to spend a week at Children's in 11. It was rough.

Glad he's feeling better.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I almost said something to one of the parents. And I use the word parent very loosely. Scum would be more appropriate.

5. CardinalVol

I can only imagine. It's bad enough in normal settings, much less 2am at the ER.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I have a problem where my mouth gets going before I realize it at times.

7. CardinalVol

When Little Me was in the hospital, I was plotting a plan to kidnap a little girl on the same floor as him I felt so sorry for her because of her parents. By the end of the week, the wife was about 80% on board with me.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I do too.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Late to the party, but glad to hear the little guy doesn't have pneumo.

10. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Been there. The night i was there, a little guy had green crap oozing out all over his face. I really don't even know what it was, but it looked awful. The mom wouldn't clean it off, obviously so he would look worse in an attempt to be seen quicker. Horrifying.

11. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Glad everything got better NY, still saying a prayer!

12. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Hope all is well; I have three-month old daughter and couldn't imagine having to take her to the hospital.