Pruitt Deciding on Jennings

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Jan 10, 2018.

1. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Pruitt preaches looking ahead and not behind, so I see no reason why he wouldn't let him back.

3. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

If Pruitt takes from Saban’s book, he’ll be back on the team.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He will be back.

5. Ssmiff

Come back as WR or safety? Love to see him and Nigel back there with Sham, Olijah and Osbourne at nickel

6. Ssmiff

I hope someone is prepping JJ a little as he goes in. Short and sweet, begging for a last chance, yet reminding pirtle he said every one starts with a clean slate. Not sure JJ is smart enough to not go on a rant and eff it up. Hope he is.

7. Ssmiff

I hope someone is prepping JJ a little as he goes in. Short and sweet, begging for a last chance, yet reminding pruitt he said every one starts with a clean slate. Not sure JJ is smart enough to not go on a rant and eff it up. Hope he is.

8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I don't think JJ has to say anything. Coach Pruitt should and probably will let him back on the team on the condition of "don't [uck fay] up, one shot is all you get". Just the way I see it anyways.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think JJ is fine.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I think JJ will be back on team sooner than later.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Helps that he was pretty much right.

Tenacious D likes this.
  12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, he didn't say anything we didn't say about the staff

Tenacious D likes this.
  13. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Safety please.

14. CardinalVol

I watched it, turned directly to the wife and said, other than the f-bombs, what did he say that was wrong?

Tenacious D likes this.
  15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He’s back.

Memtownvol, Tenacious D and IP like this.
  16. Ssmiff

he had some chances before with weed and some class issues, not just the video. And he ditched his team. We played with a freaking freshman Canadian wr that could have use JJ's help.
    Lets be clear I want him back. Don't care about weed at all really, but if you've been caught a couple times and keep making mistakes, bad decisions will keep happening. We need him on this team.

17. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Pretty much the way I felt too.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yup

19. CardinalVol

I haven't gotten specifics from anyone, but it's pretty clear he had a lot of crap going on in his personal life in 2017.

Not so sure he ditched his team as much as he was told not to come around, but that's a whole lot of he-said/she-said.

20. Ssmiff

his explanation was that he just couldn't stand not being able to play. I realize he hated Butch and was pissed, but his teammates had to stick it out.