POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seems one particular identity that is 59% of the population is being focused on.

2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Notice the *footnote on the bottom. That explains why.

3. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I noticed the name. Jack Posobiec.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh, I saw it.

5. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Name matters not there. No commentary. Just pictures of theoretical EC maps detailing known 2020 election voting results on how demos in each state would have casted their respective EC votes. Thought it was a neat visual perspective showing the importance and emphasis of identity politics within the realm of American politics.

6. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The push for the 24 DNC convention to be held in the same state as the Governor and state legislature that allowed Jim Crow 2.0 to be enacted into law is something else. I still remember 18 months ago when there was a national #boycottGA movement sparked by team blue. I wonder if Pres. Biden and other key Dem figures like Stacey Abrams would allow for this to happen since we are talking about the state that enacted Jim Crow 2.0? Even the MLB Allstar game had to be moved. Now the DNC has ATL in their final 3 choices (Chi & NY). My how quickly the political winds can change.

zehr27 likes this.
  7. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

And FWIW I actually think ATL makes a lot of sense for the Dems here just looking at this from a pure political strategy POV. However, the heaping dose of irony shall be very strong if they actually do end up selecting ATL. An irony that certainly won't go unnoticed by team red. Jim Crow 2.0

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Stop acting retarded.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Triggered af. Lols

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, I just know you grew up a short drive from a statue of the founder of the kkk and have seen GOPers flying the confederate battle flag my whole life. That you clutch pearls at south carolina is just beyond credulity. It's trolling.

11. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I hope the DNC goes ATL. Let Dems confirm the entire GA Jim Crow 2.0 hysteria ridiculously peddled was always partisan gaslighting BS. Politics, man. Gotta love it. The DNC patronizing a Jim Crow 2.0 state like GA (y'alls words not mine) a few months after demanding everyone else boycott GA would just be too damn funny.

12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Statues and confederate flags? Weak ass pathetic deflection and troll of my "trolling".

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Strong you can’t triple stamp a double stamp vibes on that last post.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's only racist when it was solid red. Now that it's purple and a key area to winning the White House (and that a federal judge shot down Abrams lawsuit), it's cool.

It's politics. Hilariously hypocritical, but politics.

ole_orange, zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You can't have the All Star game there but we can have the DNC!

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Are we pretending like everyone is a monolith? There was an immediate outcry from people on the left to keep the all star game in Georgia because it negatively affected POC to move it.

17. CardinalVol

Oops?

I mean, 5 posts ago you implied every Republican is a racist, so why not?

ole_orange, zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  18. CardinalVol

It was a stupid move by MLB, especially after something happened in Colorado shortly after, but I forgot what.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm laughing at the people in positions of authority that raised hell and got it moved. Those same people are pushing the DNC there now. It's funny.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I did not, I implied ole orange was crying crocodile tears