Referee Allama Matthews (Jabar Gaffney 'catch') busted our ass again!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by SavageOrangeJug, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Someone with a rule book correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe the coaches in a game have the option of striking off one or two offcials that are submitted to work a game. Much like a lawyer does a jury.

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

So I was right, thanks for clarifying.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

SOJ, I am trying to understand this. You are saying in another thread to "act like we've been there before and won a big game" regarding the goal posts. In this thread, you are saying you don't understand why we are defending this guy and that he has put his life in his own hands by making terrible calls.

How are those two opinions consistent? They don't seem to be of the same logical foundation.

4. No, you weren't right. You're an idiot.

I am the same SavageOrangeJug who got banned from VN a little 2 years ago for pissing in moderator VolManBill's Wheaties in a private message.

Are you VMB? He whined like a [itch bay] too.

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I just remember you [itch bay]ing and moaning much like joevol320 does now. I can see why you got banned and hopefully VMB will pull the plug on you here too.

6. No. This man is supposed to be a professional. He is using a petty grudge to influence the outcome of games in what amounts to a multi-million dollar business.

He can cost UT and the SEC a lot of money (lesser or no bowl game). Not to mention screwing with the lives of young men who are working very hard to not only win a game, but be somebody in life.

He's garbage in a striped uniform.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I would like to hear more of this. What was the message/exchange like?

8. What is your problem? Did I hand you your punk ass in a thread at some point?

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I don't like him. I want him banned." :(

STFU, crybaby!

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Tennessee lost because they got out-coached and outplayed in the second half.

10. He edited a political post that was going back forth. I messaged him and asked why. It never really even got nasty in the PM. He got all pissy because I questioned his power I suppose. He banned me, and then didn't have the stones to reply when I messaged him on Yahoo.

I can still log-in there, I just can't post or send PMs.

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

You never handed anyone their ass, unless calling them a heathen repeatedly is your idea of "handing it to someone." I don't care, I was just curious if you were the same dude from VN, you clarified that you were indeed. That is all.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's a familiar story to many of us.

13. Welcome, SavageOrangeJug.

Hey I got in.

I can't find PMs at all. It should still be in there.

It looks like he gave me an infraction, and that is what led to the exchange.

Private 09-18-2009
    03:23 AM Expired 1 Inappropriate Language volmanbill

14. No, you made an accusation that I was someone else.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

They disabled PM's for everyone.

16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Has O.E. posted over here?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

No.

Haha, I can't believe they still have pm's disabled.

18. I see this now. What happened?

What happened that this forum was created, and so many are over here? I haven't logged in there in over 2 years. The only person I ever talk to from there is LIO.

19. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Blocking the PM's is supposed to keep people from coming to this site. I don't understand why people can't enjoy both, personally. I like that site too.

20. Hey, I apologize if we got off on the wrong foot here. I tend to be a bit hot-headed sometimes.

Especially after I had to spend most of the day in Alabama.