Remains of 274 US troops dumped in landfill

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Dec 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

A [uck fay]ing landfill?! You've gotta be kidding me?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

My exact words when this story came on CNN were, "How the [uck fay]?" This is criminal negligence.

3. 7thgroupvolfan

I'm at a loss for words. I cannot believe this really happend. No [uck fay]ing way we treated our brothers like this! This has to be a mistake.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

They uncovered it by noticing a single incident... then realized it had happened several times before.

5. 7thgroupvolfan

I wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes?

6. 7thgroupvolfan

I havn't heard anyone talking about this at work. It will be a topic tomorrow. This is seriously [uck fay]ed up!

You go fight with the American flag on Your shoulder....you die with the American flag on your shoulder....you get dumped in a landfill?! Are you [uck fay]ing serious?

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm less bothered by this than at first. They weren't dumping entire remains, but recovered soft tissues, surgical waste, etc.

They should have done a better job disposing of even that, but it wasn't as though an entire servicemen's remains were dumped.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

That is a bit different than what we were led to believe by the media. I guess they wanted to sell views.

10. That puts it in a whole different light. Agreed they should have done a better job of disposing of the cremated tissues, but it's not like they dumped a soldier's remains.

I was seriously pissed when I read the original article.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

News outlets are such whores these days.

12. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

When this broke it was one of the more disgusting stories I have heard in a while.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm as guilty as anyone, but when a story like this hits, you almost have to wait 24 hours for the rest of the story to come out before forming an opinion nowadays.