Reminder: Game Day Chat

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Sep 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Is up and will be ready for tonight's game, as always, thanks to Float's efforts in providing us with it.

For members, if can be accessed from the top menu by clicking on the aptly titled "Game Day Chat" link.

It's as close to having a watch party with the 8th as we'll ever get, and no matter how the game goes, it always proves most entertaining. In fact, it's often more enjoyable than the game. And I'm not sure who should be most offended by that fact, to be honest.

If you are so able and inclined, feel free to join.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You know, it would actually be fun to have a transcript of it and post it in a thread after the game ends. It's funny when everyone (myself included) freaks out and overreacts.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Chat swings from one side to the other faster than NYY on 2-fer-1 night at the Pilot.

4. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

True! It's funny how it goes from "We suck!! Gonna lose 9 games this year!!" and a few stops or a long TD later turns it into "Atlanta, here we come!"...

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I think my favorite part is the time honored "voice of reason" that tries (in vain, most of the time) to bring some rationality and calm to the chat...

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Screw that guy.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I oscillate between simply saying "**** Butch" to "**** YOU BUTCH YOU SUM[itch bay] I HATE YOU DIE IN A FIRE".

So I know you are not talking about me!

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Game day chat was seriously more of a draw than the actual games last season. Lots of fun.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Tricky. To keep it light, the log clears. But I'll give it all consideration I can bring to bear.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Doesn't sound worth it.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It isn't. I was just pandering.

Either be there and witness the wit, or remain a witless anti-witness.