Rich Rod Is Back.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Sep 9, 2012.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

It was just a bad fit, mostly due to Michigan's being so sanctimonious and inflexible. They went out and hired Rich Rod because of his prolific offense, but then they weren't willing to allow the time for the roster transformation that that transition would require.

But all's well that ends well. Hoke will win at Michigan, particularly once he gets a qb that can actually throw the ball. And Arizona is going to make things interesting in a Pac-12 that, after a couple of weeks, appears to be a much deeper than we (or at least I) originally thought.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Don't worry Arizona, ucla , Oregon state, and asu will lay turds in the coming weeks. I'd add cal, thats a given. Urban Meyer is going to rape us this sat.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Going to win and Tedford saves his job IMO.

Edit - I chuckle when I think about Cal beating OSU and everyone going crazy except dros who is cursing the thought that Tedford is around that much longer.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Hoke is a better coach IMO (rich rod is good as well). Better fit for UM too.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Sadly it probably would save his job, but since he has only beaten one ranked team in 5 years, I'm not going to worry about it.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Urban isn't losing to Tedford.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Coaching mismatch of the year.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dooley vs Saban is right up there too

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Cal's starting d tackle said he looked at the tape and determined Osu just isn't very good. Keep in mind this kid is a junior with like 3 career sacks and got manhandled by a div 1aa lineman last week. Nice to see stupid isn't just a head coch problem.

10. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I really don't think OSU is very good. Their schedule is extremely awful, though, so they may be able to hide that.

Based on how OSU has looked this season, I think Tennessee would beat Ohio State pretty easily if they kept Miller from killing them with his legs.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe he is just saying he is terrible.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

They manhandled ucf which is not unimpressive. And they've always had nfl talent on d. Osu and the points is the biggest lock of the season.

I saw some of the nc state game. I don't think you beat them easily, but it'd probably be a good game.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

He started the quote talking about how physical we play. I almost puked in my mouth.

14. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Tennessee would light up the secondary, based on what I've seen. I don't think they would be able to keep up.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

'Zona has looked like shat so far.

16. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Eugene isn't Tucson. That team still has a lot of work to do. They're improving, but they never stood a chance tonight.

17. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Ouch. This will just be a blip in a few years, but Oregon... Damn.

18. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Arizona now bowl eligible.

19. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Nice job.

20. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

But they didn't cover the spread against Colorado. Which is a crime in several States.