Rucker

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Sep 25, 2012.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Is it just me or is this guy embarrassing himself over the last 12-24 hours (at least)?

2. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

care to explain?

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Apparently the only games that matter for the remainder of the season are the State and Mizzou games, and if you dare question him on this, he will quickly tell you that you are wrong and that only he knows the facts.

For example - we are playing the #5 team on the road this weekend, and we should accept losing by 20.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Rucker is Dooley's mouth piece

5. JohnnyQuickkick

his twitter feed over the past 24 hours. keeps saying UT is "where they should be" at this point in the season, 3-1, and the loss to Florida isn't indicative of the main problems with the program because we always lose to Florida, and losing to Georgia isn't any kind of barometer for Dooley's success/failure because we're supposed to lose to them, and we're all a bunch of redneck idiots for thinking any differently. He's had a few twitter conversations with some 8th folks that eventually devolve into "i'm in the media and i know more than you and you're a fan and you're a moron".

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I like these tweets from last night, which I'll paraphrase here:

"You guys act like winning at GA would not mean anything."

"Losing at GA has no meaning."

Sounds legit.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He'll also get mad if you make that a point of emphasis (although not with the exact words).

9. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Imagine that it's all about the money. Access to the head coach = money as far as Rucker is concerned. Which makes him a worthless POS to follow.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

I thought he was good when he was at the TFP. the pay site and the radio show have really lessened his quality, and for some reason he's smug about it.

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

rucker is a clown

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He thinks people want his job

13. dknash

dknash Chieftain

This is 100% true when you account for Dooley being our coach. In that vein, we "should finish" 6-6, at which point Dooley "should be" already fired weeks prior.

14. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Dude is a tool about 90% of the time. Very few words come out of his mouth that I agree with.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I feel like I could create his job myself, with some dedicated effort and strategic position-taking.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

haha, there it is.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's not hard, if all you want to be is a quote runner and call a few recruits

18. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I unfollowed him last night after I seen the Miss State and Mizzou tweet. I then proceeded to ask him if Hart told him that, and then when he said UT was right where they needed to be at this point, I said no one is happy with 3-2 and 0-2 in the SEC. He didn't respond. Last week, I argued with him that Tyler Bray was not NFL ready and his only response was, "NFL scouts believe that he is."

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bray could go 1st round on armstrength alone. He's not much different than Ponder

20. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

It will get to a point where Troy and UK will be the telling games of the season.