Rutgers

Discussion in 'Sports' started by yont sum iss?, Apr 3, 2013.

Tags:
  1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Has nothing on the take the charge drills or bull ring rebounding drills.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

good point

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Kids loved the bull ring though, considering they'd ask to do it and then scrimmage.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

This gives me faith in today's generation. Because had he been my coach, those balls would have a return to sender on them. And I don't know if could have whipped his ass, but I damn sure would have tried.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

agreed. i had a junior high baseball coach like this and i took a swing at him and nearly got kicked out of school. he later got convicted of banging a 13 year old student.

6. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

All these ******* coaches are the same. I played football for some in high school. I would've killed to play for some guys I could've respected.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Todd Raleigh

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I do chew my guys out on occasion. But there's not a one of them that doesn't know I love them as my own. I'd run through a brick wall for the least of them.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Bunch of nappy headed hoes.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Racist

11. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Definitely. When it's time to be tough, you have to be tough. I played for a bunch of guys who wouldn't even acknowledge you when they saw you in the hall at school. The head coach got arrested and fired a couple years ago. Just not good people.