Sara Sanders Denied Service at Restaraunt

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Jun 24, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

You don't know that

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

1. I have two ears and two eyes.
    2. I’ve seen and heard Maxine Waters.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I love breakfast and cake

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Not necessarily.

Owner: "Some of the staff are uncomfortable with you being here, and I would like to ask that you leave."
    SHS: "I'm thoroughly enjoying my dinner; is there another solution?"
    Owner: "We can move you to a different section, so as to avoid any possible confrontation with staff members who object. Though we would really prefer if you were to choose another restaurant."
    SHS: "Wherever you choose to move us, that will be fine. We've already started our meal, and would prefer to finish our meal here."

Vs.

Owner: "Some of the staff are uncomfortable with you being here. We aren't going to serve you."
    SHS: "I'm thoroughly enjoying my dinner, is there another solution."
    Owner: "No."
    SHS: "..."

But to avoid any conflict, SHS simply complied upon the initial request. It very well could've eventually led to a refusal of service had SHS put up any sort of fight in staying; as it is, it was a simple request that SHS leave and SHS saying ok.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did she have on a shirt and shoes?

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Lol, I'll agree that that's nicer than I've ever been kicked out of a joint.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

The more I think about it, when it comes to matters of child separation, and control of one's own body, waters is right. We should be nonviolently raising the issue at every opportunity to those that contribute to those goals. This is not a democracy, so we shouldn’t allow the illusion.