SC postgame

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Ssmiff, Sep 30, 2023.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

My wife and I have a hypothesis that if you put a urinal in the lady's restroom, there is a point where the line will be long enough that it will somehow be used. Like if one can fit one in there without taking out a stall, it would be worth the experiment to see if it increases efficiency. I think many a ciswoman would consider giving it a go if it gets them through the line.

2. Oh yeah no they make urinals for the other kind of parts. They look really weird. There’s also stand-to-pee wearable things used by trans guys and others who want to use the urinal with the wrong parts.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I guess squat toilets exist. They just aren't crowd friendly.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a 10 year nfl vet if he stays healthy

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

So I think TAMU beats Bama. I only hope Bama can push them hard enough to wear them down a bit. That depends on how much heart Bama has. Like, I think TAMU has a 75% chance of winning.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Nick Saban hates Jimbo Fisher, he's trying to embarrass him

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bama's offense looks very suspect and I think TAMU has the beef to contest the ground game.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes, you're right but a pissed off Saban rarely loses and Jimbo is Jimbo

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

In the past. I am not sure it is like it was.

12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Lining up to take turns squatting over a hole in the ground has been practically helpful to Alabamians all these years.

SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  13. JohnnyQuickkick

This team is not. But I don’t think anybody in the league is elite this year

14. JohnnyQuickkick

I’m still waiting on the Jimbo/Petrino implosion

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

And so home field is going to matter.

16. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Horse trough urinals really are the Chic-Fil-A drive thru equivalent of going #1 efficiency wise. They are a perfectly practical assembly line for handling mass pissing needs.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't like it when people get too close. Like within the splash zone. Or get close to brushing my shoulder.

18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I'm glad A&M plays Bammer next week. I hope it is a long and brutally taxing game for both teams. I have a sneaky optimistic feeling that in two weeks we will see a final outcome on the scoreboard with the A&M game that will mirror what we saw in the Cotton Bowl vs them years ago. All the tangibles surrounding this game greatly favors us.

Plus, we owe them one for the 2016 heartbreaker down in that desolate hellhole of a Texas desert that houses their campus.

19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

If you have a phobia of experiencing a dash of Tennessee mountain damn redneck waterworks every so often, I'd really advise against you ever getting stung by a jelly fish.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2023
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

The peeing on a jellyfish sting thing is a myth.