"Serial", the podcast

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Sep 23, 2015.

Tags:
  1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

No, you're confused again. You're thinking the time of the murder is the 3:26 time that the State alleges in its case. The State was clearly wrong about that being the time of the murder. It unquestionably happened later. Adnan doesn't have an alibi.

2. kidbourbon

1. Simply not true. Not at all. Where are you getting this from?
    2. Well, yeah, he helped Adnan bury it. Duh.
    3. As opposed to doing what?
    4. This is now the 4th time I've been over this. The prosecution had the timeline wrong on the 3:26 call. So he called them rom somewhere that did have a pay phone.
    5. Ummm...the fact that Jay had his cell phone? And his car? Who did you think it was? The one-armed man?

3. kidbourbon

When did you last listen to this, IP?

4. kidbourbon

Which forensic do you speak of?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I admit it has been awhile. I'm just pointing out that any sort of location data was faulty.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

It unquestionably happened later? The State is unquestionably wrong?

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think Cardinal started a topic on it maybe around last Christmas.

8. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

Did any of you guys watch Scream Queens last night? Really funny show. In one part, the two security guards are talking in a car. Denise asks Shondell why she's not at her job. Shondell says she left her security job early, because nothing bad ever happens in a Best Buy parking lot. Anyway, I thought it was funny.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Weird, I thought I already posted this but I was in between things so I must have just got up and walked away and just thought it.

http://www.law.virginia.edu/html/news/2014_fall/serial.htm

Very little to no forensic work was done. And that forensic work could potentially settle this if Adnan is indeed guilty.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I thought it was done but wasn't a huge deal because it was known that him and her were both in each other's car in the past so finger print, hair and evidence left didn't help or hurt the case.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're thinking like the prosecutors. What if there is a third identifiable person who would be a plausible suspect?

They didn't even look.

12. kidbourbon

Yes

13. kidbourbon

Oh well