Shoop, "Nobody will run the football on Tennessee."

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by govols182, May 3, 2016.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If you look at the top 10 games as far as most yards allowed in Tennessee history, 5 of them belong to this year's team.

2. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

So you're saying worse then Sunseri bad

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd say it has more to do with playing offense as fast as possible no matter the situation like an idiot.

4. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Found this lil nugget on Volquest a few mins ago.....

CUVol calling out Hubbs:
    Hold up Hubbs. Don't act like reporting Shoop had no buyout is the same as having a contingent payback to PSU if not landing a HC gig after year 1. One gives negotiating leverage the other is clearly an incentive to get out of dodge after year 1. Obviously this all but confirms Butch was angling for 2016 to be his last year and move on. A lame duck AD orchestrating all of this.
    Do you guys intentionally operate in the dark or neglect the FOI avenues to find his out and report it? Yet you'll spout the party line of how coaches have to have 5 year deals to recruit. How's any of this helping recruiting?

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Damn. A legit awakening.

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

That's big time stuff.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Why has this gotten overlooked so often?

Why does the fact that his hurry up doesn't seem ever be used logically get overlooked so much?

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

8. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Words can't begin to express how pissed off I am about this.

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

There's another thread on there that says a former player put something on Facebook about Debord retiring. Can you check it out?

10. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Sure thing.....give me a sec

11. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

"Former Vol posts on FB, that the OC will retire and that he heard Hart is going to/or already has spoken to Manning. Flame away, but look up Sean Flanagan's acct." Doesn't seem too solid as the OP has been roasted for 2 pages now.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I thik DeBord may have been retired for a long time now and, in fact, Jones may be Weekend at Bernie-ing him to have a scapegoat. Why else is Debord sitting upstairs hours before a game?

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

DeBoard retiring, ok.

Hart talked to Manning, Ok?

14. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

It was from VQ thread that I was asked about. I don't buy the Hart talking to Peyton bit at all.

15. About ****ing time someone calls them out.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That is awesome

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

holy crap. I'm pissed.